testtest

My 2019 Springfield Armory pistols

J-doo

Operator
Founding Member
I picked both of these up this fall. A Hellcat and a 5” Lightweight Operator 1911
C8543FB2-DB66-45DC-B01D-9C591C2FAD06.jpeg

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like Springfield's I have three .45's, two .40's, and a 10mm. Three - XD's, two - XDM's and a 1911. I've had the 1911 for more than thirty years and it has given me very good service. I shoot at least twice a month.

very nice i'm a springfield fan I have a xdm in 40 cal an xd in 9mm two xds in 40 cal one black and one in flat dark earth and a emp ccc in 40 cal and just bought a saint victor in 5.56

I picked both of these up this fall. A Hellcat and a 5” Lightweight Operator 1911View attachment 40
I really want a lightweight full size 1911, so I really like that Operator. I'd really like one without the light rail, but still cool. Seems like a great carry gun. J-doo, do you carry that one? If so, how is it? Comfortable? What holster do you use?

I really want a lightweight full size 1911, so I really like that Operator. I'd really like one without the light rail, but still cool. Seems like a great carry gun. J-doo, do you carry that one? If so, how is it? Comfortable? What holster do you use?
I don‘t carry it. It’s a little too big with the 5” barrel. It is really light. It is probably my favorite .45 caliber 1911 as of today. I tend to buy a lot of pistols, even when I don’t need them. I’ve been on a 1911 kick so I’m already looking for my next one. I think I have a problem.

I don't own a 9mm. I learned to shoot a .45 at 9 years old. It was what my Dad had. So I tend to like the bigger calibers. I do think there are many 9mm's that are very nice though.

Back