testtest

My new toy

javbike

Professional
Just pick it up today not going to the range till we get back from Rome and Spain love the feel installed the captured recoil spring much easier to put back together well worth 20 or 30 dollars walther p22
1BBFC6DA-8A3C-46E9-B04C-997CE03DBB1E.jpeg
1BBFC6DA-8A3C-46E9-B04C-997CE03DBB1E.jpeg

Last edited:
I got one of those for my boys. Nice shooter.
View attachment 29204
i have the G44, and frankly, i never wanted a 22.

however during the "pandemic" a RSO suggested that i get one (while the prices were still low) as for if anything at all, to continue target practice.

it worked, and i really could not be any happier that i have that G44.

they are indeed fun little guns, that still MUST be respected for what can happen if one is careless.

I got at least one 22 for everything I have, except a 1911. 22s are great when you just want to sling thousands down range without breaking the bank. Also great for quick draw, shooting from the hip cowboy action. Lever guns especially, the whole purpose of the lever gun is to work than action in my opinion. No need to heat the barrel up to 1000 degrees with a 44 magnum on high volume days when a 22 gets me there.

I got at least one 22 for everything I have, except a 1911. 22s are great when you just want to sling thousands down range without breaking the bank. Also great for quick draw, shooting from the hip cowboy action. Lever guns especially, the whole purpose of the lever gun is to work than action in my opinion. No need to heat the barrel up to 1000 degrees with a 44 magnum on high volume days when a 22 gets me there.
I think if I remember correctly you are a big of the Henry rifles

Back