testtest

My Siberians

Lucky Girl got her grooming done today. Had to catch a still off a video. She wants to be against my legs so I have to backpedal to catch a pic 😂. I’m her best Bud after a Dairy Queen double cheeseburger 😁.
View attachment 27887
She is a beast of a Siberian Husky at nearly 80lbs. Thought she was going to eat the groomer’s pit bull. So did she. Had to lock up the pit in a safe place. Got no idea what that was all about. She didn’t attack but she sure thought about it. Strange, groomer is also my neighbor. I know those two have played together before. Got to watch them going forward. I still swear she’s more wolf than husky, even though her papers say otherwise.
She is a great looking dog!

Lucky Girl got her grooming done today. Had to catch a still off a video. She wants to be against my legs so I have to backpedal to catch a pic 😂. I’m her best Bud after a Dairy Queen double cheeseburger 😁.
View attachment 27887
She is a beast of a Siberian Husky at nearly 80lbs. Thought she was going to eat the groomer’s pit bull. So did she. Had to lock up the pit in a safe place. Got no idea what that was all about. She didn’t attack but she sure thought about it. Strange, groomer is also my neighbor. I know those two have played together before. Got to watch them going forward. I still swear she’s more wolf than husky, even though her papers say otherwise.
Beautiful dog.

Back