testtest

My Unpopular Opinion: Don’t Customize Your Gun

Seems to me most people do upgrades to their firearm so as to make it more reliable or more accurate or more ergonomic, which I suppose would make it more deadly. Case in point, my Ruger 1022 Takedown LITE has seen some pretty extensive upgrades to make it more accurate and more reliable. I have in fact demonstrated that it is more deadly, at least on squirrels, but I've not had a one of them complain about it.

Ruger 10-22 Lite 24.jpg

Mine was a hand me down from my brother. I had it when everyone else was riding BMX bikes (Mongoose and Redline). My Stingray didn’t jump as well as my friends’ BMX bikes but i still cleared the creek.
Good for you, My Brothah! Much Respect! I can't imagine doing any kind of stunts on this thing--it's the most unstable bike I've ever ridden. OMG I almost crash it just flicking the ash off my cigarette! :LOL:

Last edited:
wow, i have a family member that has one, only the brake happens when you pedal backwards, and there are no fenders on it, (never had them), and only 1 speed......

that one there is the super-deluxe model..!!
No, that's basically the ONLY model for 1974. The "super deluxe" ones like the Orange Crate and the Lemon Peeler and so forth were long gone by then. But hey, it is what it is and I LOVE it. :love:

Seems to me most people do upgrades to their firearm so as to make it more reliable or more accurate or more ergonomic, which I suppose would make it more deadly. Case in point, my Ruger 1022 Takedown LITE has seen some pretty extensive upgrades to make it more accurate and more reliable. I have in fact demonstrated that it is more deadly, at least on squirrels, but I've not had a one of them complain about it.

View attachment 39543
What is the scope?

There are no "Off the shelf" ARs that are outfitted the way I want them. Not a matter of "Buy a good gun from the start". I'd just as soon build a good gun from the start. Like this one. Find me one of these "Off the shelf" for anywhere near what I got in it.

I see you are buying your guns from a “small arms dealer” off the shelf above 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back