testtest

My XDm Elite review.

I have a Sig P365 for small carry but prefer a larger gun most of the time. I can comfortably carry a H&K VP9 17+1 9mm or H&K P30 13 +1 .40 both fairly large. My problem with the Elite as stated was that it appears that the mag really sticks out. I also have a CZ Phantom 18+1 that does not stick out as much. It just feel besides sticking out it looks unsightly.
Well don't buy it. Nobody is trying to convince you to purchase it. The mag in the photo is the higher cap mag of 22 rounds which I thoroughly enjoy. To me it looks great and the higher capacity is exactly what I prefer. The mag that comes with the gun does not stick out as much. However, you have issues with it and have favor for another gun, you already have made your mind up. Stick with your CZ seems like you are happy with it.

Last edited:
HS Produkt makes all of Springfield’s XD line of pistols, HS2000 was what the pistols were called before Springfield got the distribution rights and then renamed them here in the US as XD pistols

Last edited:
Great review! Getting a 10mm is pretty high on my list and I have toyed around looking at others I keep coming back to the xdm elite. It’s a fraction of the cost of a p220 legion. Plus I have an xdm in 9mm and 45 ACP and to many holsters to count so it will round out the line up lol. Thanks for adding the trigger pull weights. Now just need my states mag ban to lift so I can order one.

Back