testtest

NASCAR Driver Kyle Busch Violates Mexican Firearm Law, Apologizes

I read just this afternoon that NASCAR has deemed the situation not in violation of any rule .... so no penalty for any infraction. He's been cleared to race the Daytona 500 on Sunday, the 19th. Y'all need to tune in. Like him or not, I'm expecting to see him do some good things with RCR.

Kind of reminiscent like when Earnhardt Sr. first got with RCR. The two of them together 'kicked azz and took names' for many years. KB has a couple real serious scores to settle and a big point to prove. I'm looking for big things from this combination this year.

I stopped watching Noosecar when they went woke a couple years ago. like pro football i stopped watching them when they started that kneeling stuff. Haven't seen a game or race since then. i used to like watching both. I don't even know who's playing in the super bowl. been seeing it talked about.

I stopped watching Noosecar when they went woke a couple years ago. like pro football i stopped watching them when they started that kneeling stuff. Haven't seen a game or race since then. i used to like watching both. I don't even know who's playing in the super bowl. been seeing it talked about.
Ditto; No nascar, no football, no basketball, not even any hockey anymore.

1676001465549.gif

Can't agree more about the 'Woke' crap being a turn-off. But I grew up with NASCAR, my dad was a charter member and I cut my teeth on a 5/16" open end wrench in the pits of many bullrings up and down the east coast back in the 50's when he was racing, then did a few round-d-rounds myself in the early 70's.

So, bad as I hate it, I just won't let my dislike for the Woke crap end my enjoyment of the sport I love so much. But I do understand! (y)

Can't agree more about the 'Woke' crap being a turn-off. But I grew up with NASCAR, my dad was a charter member and I cut my teeth on a 5/16" open end wrench in the pits of many bullrings up and down the east coast back in the 50's when he was racing, then did a few round-d-rounds myself in the early 70's.

So, bad as I hate it, I just won't let my dislike for the Woke crap end my enjoyment of the sport I love so much. But I do understand! (y)
Ditto:
The only problem is to force them to change you must hurt them in the pocketbook or they will not change their "woke crap" so that means you have to shut them off/down to do that. It's a carrot and the stick thing, unfortunately, that is the only way that it will work on them. The only thing that they understand is hardball. It's to bad!

1676026511360.gif

Saw this article on Kyle Busch getting in troubling Mexico by forgetting he had a handgun in his luggage when he crossed the boarder

Don’t watch NASCAR so don’t care.

Something I heard awhile back was when NASCAR drivers weren’t racing their wives had to drive because none of them knew how to make a right turn so they end up driving in circles.

Ditto; No nascar, no football, no basketball, not even any hockey anymore.

View attachment 36406
The only sport I watch since all this $**t started has been rodeo. They still start all their performances with a prayer, grand entry where they honor the flag and the singing of the national anthem. Some even include The Pledge of Allegiance. Usually veterans are honored also. The most watched channel in our house is the Cowboy Channel.

yeah, my plans for Super Bowl Sunday, is to watch some movies.

i can catch all those expensive commercials during regular broadcasting times.

what is equally sickening is the like seemingly 24 hours before the game, of hype with pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre shows.

enough already

This makes me laugh because if this happened to him in NY he would have been the only person arrested that spent more than 4 hours in jail. Also the make and model of the pistol could have added to the felony counts as well as magazine size. If the magazine had an over 10 round capacity that would be additional charges per unit on the level of being caught raping a child for the 3rd time. These laws were given to us by the former mass murdering governor who was forced to step down in shame. If said magazines were loaded additional felony charges added and loaded with more than 7 rounds per even more felony charges.

However if he was a gang-banger with an endless arrest record caught on camera using the same firearm he wouldn't have spent more than 4 hours in jail and when time came for plea bargaining the weapons charge would be the first thing tossed out.

Welcome to my reality and why people are leaving this state like an uncontrolled flood.

Back