testtest

NASCAR Driver Kyle Busch Violates Mexican Firearm Law, Apologizes

I did not EVER understand taking a stick and hitting a little ball as hard as you can to get it to fly as far away as you can get it and then you chase after that ball. View attachment 36412 View attachment 36415 View attachment 36414
1676043392991.gif

Gave up on all sports. If I wanna hear or see someone running with a ball, I'll go out back and throw a few tennis balls for my German Shepherds
Yea, I started to watch NHRA on tv, but all they show are top fuel, funny cars and pro stock, nothing else, so on weekends I go to my local 1/8th drag strip and watch the locals, after all, that’s what started the whole drag racing game, locals with hot rods seeing who is faster

Yea, I started to watch NHRA on tv, but all they show are top fuel, funny cars and pro stock, nothing else, so on weekends I go to my local 1/8th drag strip and watch the locals, after all, that’s what started the whole drag racing game, locals with hot rods seeing who is faster
My Local drag strip.

chicago-herp.jpg

Last edited:
I stopped watching Noosecar when they went woke a couple years ago. like pro football i stopped watching them when they started that kneeling stuff. Haven't seen a game or race since then. i used to like watching both. I don't even know who's playing in the super bowl. been seeing it talked about.
i stopped watching it the day after #3 died, it seemed to loose interest when dal was no longer there

No disclosure on his bond amount, and anyone that visited MX knows all too well… $$$ talks. I remember a taxi driver telling us there are 4 tiers to ’street fines’ and its best to take the first tier regardless.

Use of private jets seem to get a pass, or less risk of being encountered by TSA. A couple hip-hops rappers come to mind getting nabbed with guns, drugs and cash using private jets domestically at commercial airports to get around bag checks. International still would require Customs inspections.

In fact, remember USMC Sgt Tahmooressi, he was detained and convicted of transporting guns into Mexico. He accidentally drove into a Mexico border crossing station, the kind you can‘t turn around from like the USA allows.
He spent over 8 months in jail, ignored by POTUS 44 who previously traded five terrorists for a one army deserter.

No disclosure on his bond amount, and anyone that visited MX knows all too well… $$$ talks. I remember a taxi driver telling us there are 4 tiers to ’street fines’ and its best to take the first tier regardless.

Use of private jets seem to get a pass, or less risk of being encountered by TSA. A couple hip-hops rappers come to mind getting nabbed with guns, drugs and cash using private jets domestically at commercial airports to get around bag checks. International still would require Customs inspections.

In fact, remember USMC Sgt Tahmooressi, he was detained and convicted of transporting guns into Mexico. He accidentally drove into a Mexico border crossing station, the kind you can‘t turn around from like the USA allows.
He spent over 8 months in jail, ignored by POTUS 44 who previously traded five terrorists for a one army deserter.
Why go to Mexico? I have no desire to leave this country. Period.

1676075438986.gif

Why go to Mexico? I have no desire to leave this country. Period.

View attachment 36446
Oh gosh haven’t been back to MX at vacation resort since.…2005. Was a yearly thing for traditional winter getaways …worlds oldest frat boys pack before spring break…but writing was on the wall when thug life started to show up causing trouble along the hotel zone strip. Pickup trucks patrolling loaded with rifle armed MX national guard…that’s a sight for the tourist.
I wouldn’t advise travel there anymore. Used to mc ride along Old Hwy 80 down from San Diego, heck that isn’t even safe anymore with all the free-range crossers.

Oh gosh haven’t been back to MX at vacation resort since.…2005. Was a yearly thing for traditional winter getaways …worlds oldest frat boys pack before spring break…but writing was on the wall when thug life started to show up causing trouble along the hotel zone strip. Pickup trucks patrolling loaded with rifle armed MX national guard…that’s a sight for the tourist.
I wouldn’t advise travel there anymore. Used to mc ride along Old Hwy 80 down from San Diego, heck that isn’t even safe anymore with all the free-range crossers.
Go to Key West instead, Your still in the US!

1676083644453.gif

I don’t mind leaving the country. Not to Mexico though.
There's not many countries I'd even dare to go to anymore. Most used to be kind of off limits to Americans, supported by the gov't of that country. Not anymore, the bad guys have actually overrun the gov't's of most of the really good places and won't/can't stick up for tourists these days.

Bob, what's the new pro-gun law I heard about today that is supposedly to allow young kids to carry in public. I spent a little time trying to find out what I wanted, but didn't have much success to learn in the time I had available.

The anti-gun idiot here who was ranting about it didn't really know a lot about it except that it was pro-gun and he isn't, and it supposedly allows young kids to carry without adult supervision in public. He and I collide pretty regularly on gun laws.

There's not many countries I'd even dare to go to anymore. Most used to be kind of off limits to Americans, supported by the gov't of that country. Not anymore, the bad guys have actually overrun the gov't's of most of the really good places and won't/can't stick up for tourists these days.

Bob, what's the new pro-gun law I heard about today that is supposedly to allow young kids to carry in public. I spent a little time trying to find out what I wanted, but didn't have much success to learn in the time I had available.

The anti-gun idiot here who was ranting about it didn't really know a lot about it except that it was pro-gun and he isn't, and it supposedly allows young kids to carry without adult supervision in public. He and I collide pretty regularly on gun laws.
You might be able to say that about the USA now, also.
1676086863601.gif

Back