testtest

Nashville school shooter’s manifesto to be released soon

The fact that cops, politicians and the media colluded to keep it out of the public arena in order to further their woke, leftist, political agenda is fascist BS right out of the nazi playbook.

Americans, sheeple that they are, continue to tolerate and worse, support the politicians and supposedly objective “Journalists” that force feed the public only the information that supports their narrative while burying information that doesn’t.

Every time something like this goes public there’s outrage and a week later it’s forgotten and people once again support and vote for the same corrupt, power hungry pricks who immediately resume their tactics. And why wouldn’t they ? It works. Politicians can go on TV telling blatant lies, never face scrutiny from so-called journalists and be re-elected over and over again. It’s disgusting.

As much as I am tempted to make this a political football, like the other side does, its best to handle this honestly.
Despite what motivations you could assign to this person, they are simply deranged and the mental health industry has failed once again. I suspect you will fine this person was prescribed heavy doses of SSRI based psychotropic drugs and possibly even abusing those drugs. Societal patronizing of their "issues", and Societal trends didn't help the matter and I'm confident helped the deranged person along in their derangement.

I won't bother, then I don't watch beheading videos, Hamas kidnappings, or any of that other shhhhh-crap. I've seen enough dead, broken and injured people to last me a lifetime. I'll just say that if the shooter had been wearing a MAGA, NRA, GOA hat Instead of being an evil pervert we would have been beat about the head and shoulder with the "manifesto" already.
Maybe the doctors can gleam something from it. I don't care to see it.
Sorry have to disagree. The "doctors" are half the problem with there we can fix it. All they need is understanding, counseling, maybe a few more drugs or hugs. COW PIES, It's just plain old evil.

Like Grayfox, I have seen a few pages. It is sad. I also heard she had attended the school as a child and had been sexually abused by one of the church elders. Sad, sad. She was very mixed up for one so young. Honestly, it just hurts my heart. :(

I grew up in Plano, Texas during my middle school + years. Early 1980’s.
We were unfortunately the suicide capital of the nation then. Peer pressure., life, etc got the best of some kids as it did then and now.
Then, kids took their own life.
Now they want to take everyone down with them.
Sad. Tragic. Unfathomable.
Then and now.

I lost a school friend. See his face to this day ☹️

Here is just one of many articles of the day:

Do you feel there was anything in there that would’ve caused them to want to hide it, other than it being written by an LGBT?
They only reason I felt they wanted to hide it was that it shows that many of these "trans-sexuals" have deep mental issues. These days when they want to go around the parents and "help" these kids by "gender affirming care" and in most cases totally wrecking them for life for decisions they (kids) are far too young to understand and or make. These people who want to do this to kids are just as sick and twisted as can be.
In other words it completely goes against the narrative that one side want us to believe is "normal"

Back