testtest

National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Petition

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
I received this request from USCCA, to sign a petition for the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill currently in Congress. They ask to sign so that congress know there are many of us that feel this bill's passage is important, and needed. I'm a USCCA Elite member, and the company provides legal insurance and assistance, if one was ever involved in a shooting incident. I don't think you have to be a member of USCCA to fill out the petition. I left the Cell Phone line blank, but did provide my name and email.
I thought I'd pass along, if anyone would like to add their name, it's entirely up to you.

Thanks for sharing, I definitely signed. Since my Wisconsin license isn't good in either Minnesota or Illinois while we accept theirs it's very needed in these parts.
Thanks for signing @Rupert1911. I hear ya, I have both a Pa. (where I reside) and a Utah carry permits. They both allow me to carry in several States, but none that border where I live. It would be nice to carry when visiting friends, or a sister that reside in NJ, which currently isn't possible. The Utah permit is nice, but more and more States are only recognizing carry permits from States you reside in. I have a buddy that lives in NJ., and got his Utah so he could carry in Pa., unfortunately soon after he received it, Pa. changed the reciprocity saying you must reside in Utah for it to be recognized. To say the least, he was bummed about that.

I received this request from USCCA, to sign a petition for the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill currently in Congress. They ask to sign so that congress know there are many of us that feel this bill's passage is important, and needed. I'm a USCCA Elite member, and the company provides legal insurance and assistance, if one was ever involved in a shooting incident. I don't think you have to be a member of USCCA to fill out the petition. I left the Cell Phone line blank, but did provide my name and email.
I thought I'd pass along, if anyone would like to add their name, it's entirely up to you.

What we really need is a gov't that recognizes the 2nd amendment across the country as it was originally intended. Being required to procure any permit, anywhere in the country, is an infringement to that amendment and our rights defined within it. To be required to procure additional permits to carry in any state other than our own is even more an infringement. And to have to sign a petition to try to get proper recognition of our 2nd amendment rights is more than an infringement, it's an insult.

Don't misunderstand............. I signed the petition because our past lax attitude toward any elected official who has been instrumental in infringing on our 2nd amendment rights has brought us to this place where it is now required. Certainly not right, just the way it is. Thanks BET7 for bringing it to our attention.

I think I mentioned this in another post, but the only New Year's resolution I made this year is to resist with every legal and ethical means available, any and every attack on the 2nd amendment ..... no mater how slight or minor it may appear.

What we really need is a gov't that recognizes the 2nd amendment across the country as it was originally intended. Being required to procure any permit, anywhere in the country, is an infringement to that amendment and our rights defined within it. To be required to procure additional permits to carry in any state other than our own is even more an infringement. And to have to sign a petition to try to get proper recognition of our 2nd amendment rights is more than an infringement, it's an insult.

Don't misunderstand............. I signed the petition because our past lax attitude toward any elected official who has been instrumental in infringing on our 2nd amendment rights has brought us to this place where it is now required. Certainly not right, just the way it is. Thanks BET7 for bringing it to our attention.

I think I mentioned this in another post, but the only New Year's resolution I made this year is to resist with every legal and ethical means available, any and every attack on the 2nd amendment ..... no mater how slight or minor it may appear.
Agree 100% JJ. I just think we need to continually voice our opinions on any 2A related issue, (including the one you so validly raised), so that they understand there's a vast vocal group of 2A supporters out there.

Back