testtest

“NATIONAL GUN OWNER” Is this organization for real?

I just (hopefully) unsubscribed although I don’t remember subscribing to them to begin with.
I know a lot of contests for guns and accessories, sometimes list all the different outfits they will share your email with. I get a bunch (not from the one listed here), that offer free stuff, if I request it.
I run a free mail program on my computer called MailWasher, that actually displays my incoming mail on my IP's mail server before I download it onto my computer. I can delete, mark it as Blacklisted or Spam (which will also mark it as delete), Before downloading to my computer. This is how and where I usually mark them for deletion, so I won't have to look through so much junk mail that I get a lot of.

I know a lot of contests for guns and accessories, sometimes list all the different outfits they will share your email with. I get a bunch (not from the one listed here), that offer free stuff, if I request it.
I run a free mail program on my computer called MailWasher, that actually displays my incoming mail on my IP's mail server before I download it onto my computer. I can delete, mark it as Blacklisted or Spam (which will also mark it as delete), Before downloading to my computer. This is how and where I usually mark them for deletion, so I won't have to look through so much junk mail that I get a lot of.
1586457779905.jpeg

Mail Washing...........

NGOA are notorious scammers.

I think their actual business(buyers club of drop shipping overpriced firearms) is going up, but they are heavily involved with selling contact information to other equally as shady "companies" to advertise products. They usually target people through fake giveaways and the circle begins to other fake giveaways all in a ploy to get into your email box and constantly spam you with product offers often times portrayed as free gifts.

They are part of a network that just wants in your email to spam you garbage.

Back