testtest

Nebraska to become 27 state to permit less carry

Yes let me guess what somewhat means as long as not to many crazy asses out there start to shoot everybody
What are you talking about JB ? Who said "Somewhat" ?

If it's an inference to the latest spate of "Mass killings" ( Have you noticed they have changed it from mass shootings to mass killings in the MSM ? ) that's wholly a media thing. Neatly coinciding with the current administration's hard push for more gun control.

I find keeping my permit to be an advantage for me. As I have mentioned before there are now businesses that allow licensed carry only. I believe some were no carry before the CC was passed. But keeping an active permit is a personal decision.

I find keeping my permit to be an advantage for me. As I have mentioned before there are now businesses that allow licensed carry only. I believe some were no carry before the CC was passed. But keeping an active permit is a personal decision.
I just renewed my license few months back even though n Ohio now you don’t need one, but to go out of state you need one for the reprocity agreement, plus in Ohio dealers use your license to do the background check instead of calling it in.

Back