testtest

Need Holster

Martino

Alpha
Hello all, I’m new here as of this minute lol so I apologize in advance for anything and everything.lol
I am having a difficult time finding a holster for the Springfield XDS-45 4.0” I think I’m saying that right. He purchased a couple that said it would fit but too loose. It is a compact with a single stack it’s a .45 cal with a 4” barrel...
I have combed the internet for one and couldn’t find one that had the matching criteria. Found a lot with a 3.3” barrel which will not do and wasted time and money one two that didn’t fit...oh looking for OWB.

Thank you in advance for any help.
MARTINo

Crossbreed definitely makes IWB and OWB holsters for this gun.

Here's one.

I have been very pleased with infusedkydex_usa, and they offer numerous models of kydex holsters specifically for the XDS models with 4" barrels. They are an eBay seller, with a whole section of their eBay store dedicated to Springfield. They are not one of the big name brands, but I've been using their holsters for years with absolutely no problems. They are also very affordable. https://www.ebay.com/str/infusedkydex/Springfield/_i.html?_storecat=29110809011

Here's one.

Here's one.

THANK YOU!

Speaking of holsters, have a go at this website of custom-made classic western leather pieces that are made-to-order. I know, these aren't intended for tactical IWB self-defense, but I'm pretty sure most would appreciate the craftsmanship. If you order one today you wouldn't see it until May 2022, they are so booked out. Surprisingly they are just a 20-minute drive from my house (which really doesn't mean anything, lol!)

Longhorn Leather AZ

Have to admit, can't stop looking at this one.

Hello all, I’m new here as of this minute lol so I apologize in advance for anything and everything.lol
I am having a difficult time finding a holster for the Springfield XDS-45 4.0” I think I’m saying that right. He purchased a couple that said it would fit but too loose. It is a compact with a single stack it’s a .45 cal with a 4” barrel...
I have combed the internet for one and couldn’t find one that had the matching criteria. Found a lot with a 3.3” barrel which will not do and wasted time and money one two that didn’t fit...oh looking for OWB.

Thank you in advance for any help.
MARTINo

Here's a link for your XDS-45 4.0": https://www.mtrcustomleather.com/product/a-4-avenger-scabbard-holster/

Back