testtest

Nevada CCW approved, Yay

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Hey I am legal again. Alabama resident with a Nevada CCW, when my own state does not even require one anymore.

I have had one for over a decade, but during Covid lockdowns I had to let it expire. This year at the Shot Show I went ahead and started all over like I never had one. Now I also have a Utah CCW as well, which allowed me to carry this year. But Nevada can change their minds of who and who they do not accept at anytime. It’s happened before so to cover myself, I got another.

Any other CCW license collectors? If I could just get South Carolina. I frequently travel there and I can not get covered. Scuttlebutt is that they are trying for constitutional carry.

D443EBAD-A699-4F8C-B266-527C9023C950.jpeg

I have a permit in Arizona even though it is not required anymore. There is reciprocity with other states and it make it quicker and easier to purchase guns.
I admit some folks I've seen shouldn't have them, it would be nice to see reciprocity in this country,

I have a COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY "CDWL". The only reason I keep it now is when I go into other states. Kentucky passed a open carry law. You don't need a permit now.

Hi!

Hey I am legal again. Alabama resident with a Nevada CCW, when my own state does not even require one anymore.

I have had one for over a decade, but during Covid lockdowns I had to let it expire. This year at the Shot Show I went ahead and started all over like I never had one. Now I also have a Utah CCW as well, which allowed me to carry this year. But Nevada can change their minds of who and who they do not accept at anytime. It’s happened before so to cover myself, I got another.

Any other CCW license collectors? If I could just get South Carolina. I frequently travel there and I can not get covered. Scuttlebutt is that they are trying for constitutional carry.

View attachment 38826

Nice work! You know in that other XD forum I documented my California journey to CCW. I had to give that one back when I left the state, they have no non-resident permits. IIRC they have no reciprocity with any other state but other states do recognize a CA CCW.

I have an AZ non-resident permit along with the CCW in my new home state. At last count I'm good in 37 states. The Utah non-resident is a good one to have. Maybe I'll try to collect that one too.

Yes! National reciprocity would be a good thing. Tell your Senators and Congressional representatives.

Does NV issue non-resident permits?

Thanks for sharing your joy. :D

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Last edited:
Hi!

Nice work! You know in that other XD forum I documented my California journey to CCW. I had to give that one back when I left the state, they have no non-resident permits. IIRC they have no reciprocity with any other state but other states do recognize a CA CCW.

I have an AZ non-resident permit along with the CCW in my new home state. At last count I'm good in 37 states. The Utah non-resident is a good one to have. Maybe I'll try to collect that one too.

Yes! National reciprocity would be a good thing. Tell your Senators and Congressional representatives.

Does NV issue non-resident permits?

Thanks for sharing your joy. :D

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Yes, mine is anon resident NV

I have my VA and Utah. I'd like to get a PA next. Maryland and DC are options too, but they're so restrictive and forbidden so many places that it's like walking in a criminal charge landmine trying to conceal carry there.

Back