testtest

New 10mm

wmaes85

Operator
I must say I LOVE this gun. XD-M Elite 10mm, just waiting for my optic plate to get here so i can put the Holosun on there

Attachments

• 95732EF2-420E-4CCB-89C0-732FA2A66EF1.jpeg
    95732EF2-420E-4CCB-89C0-732FA2A66EF1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I put a Dragonfly on mine. Since I don't carry it, the non-Shake Awake, doesn't bother me.
You'll like it, it's a great shooting gun, and feels good in my hands. Much better than the G20 I had years ago.

I put a Dragonfly on mine. Since I don't carry it, the non-Shake Awake, doesn't bother me.
You'll like it, it's a great shooting gun, and feels good in my hands. Much better than the G20 I had years ago.
I use Holosun almost exclusively right now just because I really like them. The solar fail safe and the dot on the lowest stetting will last forever lol

Thanks, it’s definitely good to have this bad boy on your side while in the woods. I’m fully confident this will drop a bear no issue.
I also have a XDm Elite 10mm compact.
I use 3 types of ammo:

1- Target - Buy in bulk, cost less and shoot more
2- Self defense - JHP or monolithic - More costly so you only need a few full mags
3- Trail loads - Solid monolithic copper or hardened lead and designed to penetrate deep into bears, moose, Bison(not Buffalo), Puma, etc. It will cost you much more but you should only need full mag.

I also have a XDm Elite 10mm compact.
I use 3 types of ammo:

1- Target - Buy in bulk, cost less and shoot more
2- Self defense - JHP or monolithic - More costly so you only need a few full mags
3- Trail loads - Solid monolithic copper or hardened lead and designed to penetrate deep into bears, moose, Bison(not Buffalo), Puma, etc. It will cost you much more but you should only need full mag.
Oh I don’t skimp lol. We practice with what we shoot. We shoot some hot rounds . And we try to shoot once a week so probably $1500 a month in ammo as of lately. We don’t always shoot like this but the weather has been so nice we can’t help it. I normally carry about 4-5 mags so I’m never to worried about not stopping a threat. We have about 1000 rounds per caliber of the good stuff at home. And about 1000 rounds of each caliber for practice. We shoot around 200-300 rounds per gun when we do go so it’s a never ending cycle of buy ammo and shoot. Lol

Back