testtest

New cat on the block

I've seen this little 1 for 4 days now, but I mother.
20210620_205508.jpg

Are you sure that's a "cat", as in house cat? The tips of the ears and the face, neck, and chest markings in the last picture (all sqiggled up) looks a lot like a Bobcat, or depending on where you are maybe even a Linx.
How big are the paws in comparison to rest of body?
It is a bobcat. No lynx here and doesn't have the hair extension off the ears. Then ears aren't as pointed as a lynx does.

It is a bobcat. No lynx here and doesn't have the hair extension off the ears. Then ears aren't as pointed as a lynx does.
Well, alrighty then ...... :). That would explain why mama ain't been seen around. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but be careful. She can show up at any time and/or place if she's a mind to, and she probably won't be too cuddly!

I didn't get from your earlier posts that it was a Bobcat, but it sure did look like one to me. (y)(y)(y)

Just out of curiousity, what caused all that squiggle in that one picture when all the others were so clear?

Well, alrighty then ...... :). That would explain why mama ain't been seen around. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but be careful. She can show up at any time and/or place if she's a mind to, and she probably won't be too cuddly!

I didn't get from your earlier posts that it was a Bobcat, but it sure did look like one to me. (y)(y)(y)

Just out of curiousity, what caused all that squiggle in that one picture when all the others were so clear?
Not sure?

Back