testtest

New EDC followed me home today……

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
B18F18C8-9899-45C7-9ACC-402C09B204A4.jpeg
XDs Mod 2 9mm in stainless, which they don’t offer now, so it’s probably last years model, but it’s new.

The XDS Mod.2 is one of my favorites. I found the 7-round mag to be a bit small for me, but the 9-round mag was too large to easily conceal. The 8-round mag that Springfield sells on their website is the perfect size to provide a full grip without being difficult to conceal. If Springfield still offers discounts on mags for 90 days after you register your warranty, I highly recommend picking up a few of the 8-round mags. Enjoy your new gun.

The XDS Mod.2 is one of my favorites. I found the 7-round mag to be a bit small for me, but the 9-round mag was too large to easily conceal. The 8-round mag that Springfield sells on their website is the perfect size to provide a full grip without being difficult to conceal. If Springfield still offers discounts on mags for 90 days after you register your warranty, I highly recommend picking up a few of the 8-round mags. Enjoy your new gun.
Yea, was thinking the same, did get my email with discount, will look into the 8 round mag, thanks.

Back