testtest

New EDC followed me home today……

View attachment 26257
My XD Mod2 sub compact 40S&W close to 8 years old and except for a little wear it looks and shoots like a brand new gun. Right now my EDC until I find the right holster for my XDM Elite 10mm compact.

This is the holster I got for my Elite, fits great, just select the XDm model and the 3.5 barrel length, and size 1, that’s what I picked up at my shop.

Last edited:
Cool, that’s why I don’t care for roll pins, they seem to collect rust faster then a solid pin, glad you got it, my fear was there was maybe to much goose down stuck in the pistol…….🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s actually a solid pin.
I’ll work tomorrow to clean it out completely and force a very small amount of grease into the hole in the frame around the edges of the pin.

Last edited:

This is the holster I got for my Elite, fits great, just select the XDm model and the 3.5 barrel length, and size 1, that’s what I picked up at my shop.
I looked at that one as well as this one from versacarry.
7EF3A471-456F-427F-BE65-D818F1D4A739.jpeg

It has clearance for the red dot and a retention strap.

The XDS Mod.2 is one of my favorites. I found the 7-round mag to be a bit small for me, but the 9-round mag was too large to easily conceal. The 8-round mag that Springfield sells on their website is the perfect size to provide a full grip without being difficult to conceal. If Springfield still offers discounts on mags for 90 days after you register your warranty, I highly recommend picking up a few of the 8-round mags. Enjoy your new gun.
I just recently picked up the same firearm. Took advantage of the 90 day discount and the first thing I picked up was the 8-round mag. It’s a perfect fit! 7 is too short and the 9 is too long. The 8 round is the sweet spot.

The finish and craftsmanship of the firearm is impressive! Very solidly built. I sold my G43x to buy this gun. I liked the G43x but the long grip made it a challenge to conceal here in FL where you’re mainly dressed in a T everyday.
When I got mine there were 2 models to pick from, the one I got with the stainless slide or the black OSP model, which I figured the stainless would hold up better and since I don’t use a red dot, I passed on that one

Back