testtest

New firearm enthusiast

I am guessing about 750-1k for good pistol cap: 12-20 a little on the smaller size since my 45 is big enough. don't have concealed carry yet, good think many are coming round to Const. carry, not picky on domestic or not.
For that money you can get a wee CCW like a Sig365 or Hellcat etc, or a slightly less wee Hellcat Pro or Sig365X Macro... You should deff go to a shop and handle all of them and see what size and weight you are comfortable with. Also look at the options, many of the folks here myself included do not carry CCW's with safeties, preferring instead to rely on all the internals, a good holster and finger control / training.
You already have a .45, is that a standard 1911 frame / size?

For that money you can get a wee CCW like a Sig365 or Hellcat etc, or a slightly less wee Hellcat Pro or Sig365X Macro... You should deff go to a shop and handle all of them and see what size and weight you are comfortable with. Also look at the options, many of the folks here myself included do not carry CCW's with safeties, preferring instead to rely on all the internals, a good holster and finger control / training.
You already have a .45, is that a standard 1911 frame / size?
I will do that. We used to have a couple of newer shops in the area, but Covid took them out of business. There is only one close by, but plenty up in Nashville.
My 45 is an S&W 645

IMG_2214.jpeg

Back