testtest

New Forum rule

OkiePewPew

Staff member
In an effort to streamline the Forum we have introduced a new rule on Signatures. This new rule aims to increase readability and reduce the amount of scrolling required to get through threads. Please review your signature and make sure to bring it in line with the new rule as soon as possible. The new rule can be found in the “News and Announcements” section under Forum Rules. I have included the new rule below.

SIGNATURE RULES

“Signatures must be no greater than 5 lines, single spaced, with a font no greater than 18pt. Pictures included in a signature must be no larger than 1" square as seen on a computer monitor. This is a subjective standard based on monitor size and zoom level and will be determined by the moderators on a case by case basis.”

Thank you,
The Admin Team

I've not experienced any readability issues or excessive time to scroll through threads.

If I had though I can think of a host of more effective remediations than limiting signature lines.

How many signatures actually fall outside of these new guidelines to begin with ?

So actually yours does not follow the guidelines, with the spaces your signature it is more than 5 lines.

In an effort to streamline the Forum we have introduced a new rule on Signatures. This new rule aims to increase readability and reduce the amount of scrolling required to get through threads. Please review your signature and make sure to bring it in line with the new rule as soon as possible. The new rule can be found in the “News and Announcements” section under Forum Rules. I have included the new rule below.

SIGNATURE RULES

“Signatures must be no greater than 5 lines, single spaced, with a font no greater than 18pt. Pictures included in a signature must be no larger than 1" square as seen on a computer monitor. This is a subjective standard based on monitor size and zoom level and will be determined by the moderators on a case by case basis.”

Thank you,
The Admin Team
can you give us a sample..??

sometimes, "show and tell", works better

someone is feisty today.
the sun is out, but the ground is wet

i have work to do, but i don't like mud

the fence is wet, so no painting that for several days, as well.

can't seal any leaks, as the sealant does not stick to wet ground.

the power ball was last night, and i didn't win...again...dammit.

sipping a cup of warm tea as it cooled down while i was typing all the above.

feisty is not i, but annoyed by all the rain, and push back to my outdoor work.

if you made sense to any of the above, explain it to me, cuz my damned tea is getting cooler by the second.

the sun is out, but the ground is wet

i have work to do, but i don't like mud

the fence is wet, so no painting that for several days, as well.

can't seal any leaks, as the sealant does not stick to wet ground.

the power ball was last night, and i didn't win...again...dammit.

sipping a cup of warm tea as it cooled down while i was typing all the above.

feisty is not i, but annoyed by all the rain, and push back to my outdoor work.

if you made sense to any of the above, explain it to me, cuz my damned tea is getting cooler by the second.
you're making excuses to not to your chores.
put you tea in the microwave for 30 seconds.
you're welcome.

yeah, but he said no more than 5 lines..can they be stacked, or in a row, one after another..???

is a line a sentence, or 5 long...________......__________.....________......________......_______???

and are dots (.................) considered a dot, or a line no more than 5..????
Oh fiesty one (@mikep :LOL:) 5 lines is vertical lines. They can be as long as will fit. As for your dots, well.........:cool:

Back