testtest

NEW GUNS Thread - Rumors, Releases and Flops....

HotRod

Operator
Founding Member
Rumors, Releases and Flops.... Post New Guns here.

SLUIGWPTYBE7PBOZ42B2DWGNCE.jpg

How about a Springfield AK? Could call it the SA-47? Or better yet, a US version of the awesome VHS bullpup rifle?

I am old fashioned (or something like that) but I prefer hammer fired rather than striker fired. I have been thinking about one of the longer barreled XDe's to pair up with one I already have. Maybe a hammer fired Hellcat is in the cards?

Thats what an XD is for.

I've been carrying an XD on my hip for the past 12 years -- and I actually just bought an XD Mod 2 for my father-in-law for Christmas for his first handgun... but I'd love to see the features of a Hellcat on a 4" model!

XDm compact replacement? Hellcat is nice, but no full size grip/extended mag option like the compact :/
I have to agree with this. I love my XD(m) 5.25, and had my heart set on an XD(m) Compact for my EDC when it got quietly discontinued last year. I liked the 5.25 competition pistol enough to where I wanted an EDC that felt the same, so that all the time I spend with that gun can pretty much translate.

Fortunately, I was able to locate a XD(m) Compact 9mm and have it ship to my FFL last fall. I will probably end up with a Hellcat down the road, but for now, I think the XD(m) Compact offered a lot of bang for the buck - literally! At 1.18" wide, its narrower than many other compacts out there, and with the extended grip magazine, feels just like my 5.25. I carry it on one hip at 4 o'clock in a Crossbreed Supertuck, with the extended mag in a carrier at 8 o'clock on the other hip.

How about a double stack 1911 from Springfield? Got the XD and XDS mod 2. Like a full size metal gun with the capacity of a polymer double stack.

How about a double stack 1911 from Springfield? Got the XD and XDS mod 2. Like a full size metal gun with the capacity of a polymer double stack.
I would loveeeee that! I’m sure it will start at 1500 tho lol

I am old fashioned (or something like that) but I prefer hammer fired rather than striker fired. I have been thinking about one of the longer barreled XDe's to pair up with one I already have. Maybe a hammer fired Hellcat is in the cards?
I'm a hammer guy too. Hammer Hellcat would be sweet!

I have to agree with this. I love my XD(m) 5.25, and had my heart set on an XD(m) Compact for my EDC when it got quietly discontinued last year. I liked the 5.25 competition pistol enough to where I wanted an EDC that felt the same, so that all the time I spend with that gun can pretty much translate.

Fortunately, I was able to locate a XD(m) Compact 9mm and have it ship to my FFL last fall. I will probably end up with a Hellcat down the road, but for now, I think the XD(m) Compact offered a lot of bang for the buck - literally! At 1.18" wide, its narrower than many other compacts out there, and with the extended grip magazine, feels just like my 5.25. I carry it on one hip at 4 o'clock in a Crossbreed Supertuck, with the extended mag in a carrier at 8 o'clock on the other hip.
Yep! Super disappointed about that. I was recently in the market for a new XDm compact but couldn’t find anyone with them in stock. Found a few on gunbroker for a decent enough price and was finally able to get one last month. Love it.

There are still a few listed on the site. Avoid the seller OutdoorLiquidators though. They may list the lowest buy now price buy will hold on to that cash for months with no communication before a mysterious refund. Don’t ask how i know. Lol

Back