testtest

New Guy Here-Greetings from Florida Panhandle

HayesGreener

Hellcat
I just discovered this forum while searching for scopes and scope mount for my new M1A precision. I am a LE firearms instructor with 50 years experience, have attended the SA Armorer's course, but the M1A is new to me. (Except for the M14 more than 50 years ago). Hope you all are faring well, spring has arrived here. Looking forward to learning some new things here. Best Regards

Very Welcome to have you Hayes. Ky boy that got misplaced here. Dad flew F4s out of Pcola, we lived near the back gate, Pleasant Grove. That was in the 50s-60s. He was hit by a SAM in Dec. 61, wreckage not found till 65, 240 clics north of Saigon. We were not engaged in Nam yet so his records are still classified.

Very Welcome to have you Hayes. Ky boy that got misplaced here. Dad flew F4s out of Pcola, we lived near the back gate, Pleasant Grove. That was in the 50s-60s. He was hit by a SAM in Dec. 61, wreckage not found till 65, 240 clics north of Saigon. We were not engaged in Nam yet so his records are still classified.
Wow, your Dad's story is the story of a true American hero. I knocked around Southeast Asia for three tours-not surprising they had trouble finding the wreckage in that area. We live near Whiting Field NAS training base. We hear the sound of freedom every day. The Blue Angels often practice out here and they fly right over my house, never ceases to give me a thrill. God Bless our warriors.

Back