testtest

New Holster

wolfpack076

Professional
Like just about everyone on here I have boxes of holsters both leather and kydex. I heard about this company called Wright Leather Works and decided to give em a try. This is their Predator pancake outside the waist band and inside is a Sig Sauer P229. The craftsmanship of this is outstanding although I will say they are a little expensive and I waited almost a month for it. I did happen to speak to the owners and they were amazing to deal with and they even stamped the model number in the back of the holster as well for me. I'll advise how it's working out after I wear it for a bit. Just thought I'd share some information about this company and products with you folks...

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 62
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 60
Nice ones

I have one similar to this coming for my 5" Ronin. an original Lobo Gun Leather and made by the gentleman that started Lobo before arthritis caused him to stop making them.

Like this only smooth lined. Getting one of his magazine pouched too.

I think he's retired from holster making but he's still active on the Smith & Wesson forum. Seems like a nice guy

Yes; he retired and sold Lobo Gun Leather ( in Ely, Minnesota) to the current owners. Roy still works with them as an advisor.

Here is mine; I like the lined version

Yes; he retired and sold Lobo Gun Leather ( in Ely, Minnesota) to the current owners. Roy still works with them as an advisor.

Here is mine; I like the lined version

Are we talking about the same person? The guy I'm thinking about lives in Pueblo Colorado. I suppose if it was a mail order business it wouldn't be any effort to move it to Minnesota

Yes, the same gentleman;

He is in Pueblo now but consults with the new owners by phone. My holster came from Ray Cory in Pueblo, CO from some holsters he still had from when he was active..

Per the Lobo Gun Leather website; started by Ray Cory, when he retired he sold out to someone in Iowa and they have since moved to northern Minnesota.

Back