testtest

New James Bond movie

Have always liked the cool features on James Bond's cars, guns and gadgets.

James Bond's Top 10 Gadgets in Film - YouTube

7 Best Bond gadgets from Q's laboratory

I was never a big fan of the Bond movies and the current Bond actor I just don’t like. The gadgets are fun and interesting however as mentioned I’ll wait for the movie to hit TV as movie theaters are outrageously expensive as they attempt to recover from being shut down during the pandemic.

I was never a big fan of the Bond movies and the current Bond actor I just don’t like. The gadgets are fun and interesting however as mentioned I’ll wait for the movie to hit TV as movie theaters are outrageously expensive as they attempt to recover from being shut down during the pandemic.
even before the shutdowns....

i'd never pay $3.00 for a large Pepsi or Coke.

or over $8.00 for a bag of cold, dry, and crusty fake buttered poop-corn

or over $4.00 for a small candy bar.....

when i took the grand kids, i'd stuff my inside coat pockets with all the goodies, the Mrs took the COLD sodas in her purse...lol....

i really have not been to the movies, and not take in my own goodies...

when they start strip searching..???

their hands better be warm.....

Agreed, likely wait too. Sean Connery is/was hard to beat though.

Actors who have played James Bond:

Agreed, likely wait too. Sean Connery is/was hard to beat though.

Actors who have played James Bond:

George Lazenby - 1969​

i think he was the worst one of them all.

something about him, was convincing me, he wasn't an actor, let alone one to be in the role of Bond.

Back