testtest

New Magazine Day! ProMag 32 for XD9

Hi guys!

Hey, do you think anyone would notice? :ROFLMAO:

AL9nZEUPt7iso6iHUybu5EqC636EKZAUfRjKS6afOHSVnm6-KLQIJjwINv_Ra7u7hkutiLi2rmJowZtrY4P_QeJgxaE_lWuOhbFRUeW0ThhLyLfqX9jvoO7WwukKTfSrVBdWLMKL5p9bCimbk95UYIhoixqJyA=w774-h927-no

Perhaps I might get "outed". ;) If it works at the range maybe I'll leave it loaded in my truck for emergencies. Who knows? It could come in handy.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
I think the little blue pill instructions said only take 1 at a time, not 2. 🤔😉

Honestly I've only tried Pro Mag magazines with my Mini-14 and all 4 brand new mags were junk right out the gate but maybe for other firearms they work fine.
I've had a similar overall experience, but with the opposite results. My Mini-14 is the only one of my guns that runs ProMags. Every other gun I have ever tried with ProMags has had issues. I don't know if it is due more to quality control or design, but I've never known anyone who has had consistently good results with ProMags.

Hi,

ProMags have severe failure rates

And I'll try not to ruin their bad reputation. :ROFLMAO: My 32 round mag is strictly a range toy, just for fun. I've certainly spent more money on less fun ($25). If it doesn't work I'll just throw it away, or use it for dry fire speed reload drills in my basement. I don't like bouncing my new 16 round magazines on the concrete. I use my old 10 rounders for that. :D

I've just looked at a couple of Youtube reviews about the ProMag 50 round drum. Yes, very mixed results. I probably won't spend $80-$100 for one of those "just for fun". ;)

BassCliff

Hi guys!

Hey, do you think anyone would notice? :ROFLMAO:

AL9nZEUPt7iso6iHUybu5EqC636EKZAUfRjKS6afOHSVnm6-KLQIJjwINv_Ra7u7hkutiLi2rmJowZtrY4P_QeJgxaE_lWuOhbFRUeW0ThhLyLfqX9jvoO7WwukKTfSrVBdWLMKL5p9bCimbk95UYIhoixqJyA=w774-h927-no

Perhaps I might get "outed". ;) If it works at the range maybe I'll leave it loaded in my truck for emergencies. Who knows? It could come in handy.

BassCliff
Hi,

I wonder how much fun I could have with one of these? Have any of you ever tried one?

View attachment 29566

Here from the MagShack: https://themagshack.com/shop/pistol...-springfield-xd-9-9mm-50-round-drum-magazine/

Just curious. ;)

BassCliff
$80 for a magazine that even if it doesn't fail ( it likely will) you will use once and stick in a drawer somewhere ? Money better spent on a new holster or 5 boxes of shells.
Not my idea of fun but to each his/her own. Definitely not something I would leave in the truck.
Drum magazine? Waist of money.
My opinion.
Ammunition is just to darn expensive for full mag dumps.

... Definitely not something I would leave in the truck...

On second thought, you're right. 😉

Drum magazine? Waist of money.
My opinion.
Ammunition is just to darn expensive for full mag dumps.

I'm sure the novelty would wear off quickly and a 50 round drum is just not practical. I was a bit surprised at the Youtube videos I found featuring the product.

BassCliff

Back