testtest

New member intro

PAGunGuy

Master Class
I looked around and searched and didn't see a specific from or thread to new member intros. My apologies if this is in the wrong place

I've been a gun owner for about 10 years. Didn't grow up around them at all, but when crime started rising in my town, it was time to learn about self defense. Been a "gun nut" for many of those years since. I have been in law enforcement for about 2 1/2 years

I have owned (bought, sold, traded) over a dozen different guns over the years. Mostly handguns, and a few rifle. Built my first AR last year. Currently I have an XD 9, a Hellcat Pro, a Kimber Custom Two Tone LW in 45, and a Heritage Rough Rider for handguns. I also have the AR in 223/5.56, a Savage Axis (just got into hunting a few years ago and got a great price on it), and old Ieer Johnon semiauto .22LR, and a Mossberg 500.

I have owned a Springfield XD 9 4inch for a few years. No issues. I actually shoot it better than my Glocks I carry for duty, even though I have a lot more rounds through Glocks (can't we all just agree that Glock triggers suck?)

Just purchased the Hellcat Pro. Got it in the store with the gear up package so I didn't have to wait for it.
Haven't shot it yet as my gun club near me is closed for maintenance/repairs. As soon as they reopen I will get some round through it and then begin carrying it. This was actually an "accidental discovery." I was initially looking for a small carry gun to add to my carry rotation for the summer (t-shirt weather) and I would carry the XD on the days wear I wore more cover. I was looking at the 43X ( again, I hate Glocks, but the Blue Label price is hard to beat), the SCCY, and several others. Then I shot a friend's G48 and thought that could be a decent everyday carry with the Shield Arms everyday carry. But, again, I hate Glocks and then I would have to buy the SA Mag, a better front sight (or spend more to get the better sight initially), and find a fix for the trigger. Then a guy at the gun counter at Sprotsmans Warehouse (my second home LOL) showed my the Hellcat Pro. I immediately fell in love. Obsessed over it all week, and went back this past Friday and got it.

I already have an OWB holster for it from Bladetech, seems great for the price. I am now searching for an IWB holster (or 2) and also a red dot eventually. I will make separate posts about those in the appropriate forums.

Hoping to learn a lot about the Hellcat series, and hopefully become part of a good group of fellow gun nuts.

I have owned a Springfield XD 9 4inch for a few years. No issues. I actually shoot it better than my Glocks I carry for duty, even though I have a lot more rounds through Glocks (can't we all just agree that Glock triggers suck?)
Welcome aboard! Yes we can agree with that assessment!

Well, you're off on the wrong foot and more like feet :sneaky: . Opinions are like........well you've heard them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: diss'n my Glocks! I have 0 complaints with any factory trigger wheher it be s&w, glock, sig, sa, mr, fn or walther. I do complain about my neighbors! I hope you learn something here, just not from @BET7, because he hoards all the cool guns:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::whistle:;):censored::censored:. I'm in more north Texas known as west Texas.

Well, you're off on the wrong foot and more like feet :sneaky: . Opinions are like........well you've heard them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: diss'n my Glocks! I have 0 complaints with any factory trigger wheher it be s&w, glock, sig, sa, mr, fn or walther. I do complain about my neighbors! I hope you learn something here, just not from @BET7, because he hoards all the cool guns:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::whistle:;):censored::censored:. I'm in more north Texas known as west Texas.
what's a glock?

Back