testtest

New Mexico Governor Suspends Gun Rights

It's a pretty resounding message all right. Says loud and clear that she has absolutely no respect for the Constitution of the United States, or the rights of Americans. Period. She is a walking contradiction.
and swore to uphold said DOCUMENT...hmm impeach her now

this reminds me of a local issue with our HOA, they wanted to remove property rights and knew it was an illegal action prohibited by state law, but they choose to try it based on "lets do it and see if its challenged" mentality (its a real bitch when poeple reques to see transcripts of emails from directors on the matter)
about 60 of us lined up at the court clerk to file charges..
hoa backed off when the court served them a pile of impending court dates, giving them 30 days to cease or go to court
new mexico residents need to lay on the coal of lawsuits

Essentially, her whole argument boils down to, "If crimes are being committed for which laws already exist, then I can suspend the Constitution. And just to cap it off, I'm going to admit it isn't going to stop criminals from doing what they're already doing, but I'm going to suspend everyone's rights anyway, because "safety."

Pretty sure John Adams just threw up in his grave.
never mind address the actual criminals...she just wants the good guy to be targets for the gangs of ABQ

This is a violation on a Federal level, but also defined in the NM Constitution. Everyone from NM should hammer every government rep to do something about this traitor. She needs to be tried as such. NM is our neighboring state from AZ, but our liberal Governor Katie Hobbs could easily subscribe to this I’m sure.

Here’s the PDF of the entire NM State Constitution.

Here’s a screen grab from PAGE 3 (of the Constitution, not page three of the PDF):

IMG_0039.jpeg

And an important section, two pages later, PAGE 5:

IMG_0040.jpeg

This is a violation on a Federal level, but also defined in the NM Constitution. Everyone from NM should hammer every government rep to do something about this traitor. She needs to be tried as such. NM is our neighboring state from AZ, but our liberal Governor Katie Hobbs could easily subscribe to this I’m sure.

Here’s a screen grab from PAGE 3 (of the Constitution, not page three of the PDF):

View attachment 43467

View attachment 43468

So in retrospect she is not only dismissing the US constitution but her own “States” constitution as well!!!
Frankly this makes her an inept Governor and leader but also a hypocrite.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a...pen-carry-rally-scheduled-for-this-afternoon/

Albuquerque, Bernalillo County Officials Won’t Enforce Gov. Grisham’s Carry Ban​

Support isn’t exactly flooding in for New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham after she declared a “gun violence public health emergency” and then used that as a pretext to justify an executive order suspending the Second Amendment right to carry guns in Bernalillo County and the City of Albuquerque for the next 30 days.

It’s bad enough that well-known gun control advocates have publicly criticized the move as blatantly unconstitutional.

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
·
Follow
I support gun safety but there is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution.
As the AP reports . . .

Bernalillo County District Attorney Sam Bregman, who once served as a Democratic party leader and was appointed by Lujan Grisham, on Saturday joined Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller and Police Chief Harold Medina saying they wouldn’t enforce the order.

“As an officer of the court, I cannot and will not enforce something that is clearly unconstitutional,” said Bregman, the top prosecutor in the Albuquerque area. “This office will continue to focus on criminals of any age that use guns in the commission of a crime.”

Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he was uneasy about how gun owners might respond.

“I am wary of placing my deputies in positions that could lead to civil liability conflicts,” Allen said, “as well as the potential risks posed by prohibiting law-abiding citizens from their constitutional right to self-defense.”

7rbADPvJ_mini.jpg

CNN Politics

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a...pen-carry-rally-scheduled-for-this-afternoon/

Albuquerque, Bernalillo County Officials Won’t Enforce Gov. Grisham’s Carry Ban​

Support isn’t exactly flooding in for New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham after she declared a “gun violence public health emergency” and then used that as a pretext to justify an executive order suspending the Second Amendment right to carry guns in Bernalillo County and the City of Albuquerque for the next 30 days.

It’s bad enough that well-known gun control advocates have publicly criticized the move as blatantly unconstitutional.

As the AP reports . . .

Bernalillo County District Attorney Sam Bregman, who once served as a Democratic party leader and was appointed by Lujan Grisham, on Saturday joined Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller and Police Chief Harold Medina saying they wouldn’t enforce the order.

“As an officer of the court, I cannot and will not enforce something that is clearly unconstitutional,” said Bregman, the top prosecutor in the Albuquerque area. “This office will continue to focus on criminals of any age that use guns in the commission of a crime.”

Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he was uneasy about how gun owners might respond.

“I am wary of placing my deputies in positions that could lead to civil liability conflicts,” Allen said, “as well as the potential risks posed by prohibiting law-abiding citizens from their constitutional right to self-defense.”

7rbADPvJ_mini.jpg

CNN Politics
wow, for David Hogg to speak up against this ban, is to me...amazing.

View attachment 43467

View attachment 43468

democrats dont care about the law. unless it applies to everyone else
simple..
i cant believe she has not been arrested for a start..oh wait its NM...working its way to beat IL as most corrupt state

I'm finding the widespread backlash on this is actually very encouraging.

Consider that even David Hogg, of all people, tweeted "...There is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution.”

And I just heard Jake Freakin' Tapper on CNN, saying "You can't just change the Constitution because you don't like it."

It's pretty remarkable, imo, that we are hearing voices that those above voicing disagreement with the governor on this. I don't think we've turned a corner on this, by any means, but for just a moment, I'm going to enjoy the massive amount of pushback, and from some unexpected places, on this.

Back