testtest

New Mystery box from Springfield......Update, first look XDM-Elite

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Hey Guess whats in the 📦.......well you will have to wait until Wednesday to find out. New Springfield gun, let’s just say ME’s going to have some FUN shooting tonight.

Update with what was in the box

Attachments

• 711411D9-2A32-447A-8573-424AA7C1EE4D.jpeg
    711411D9-2A32-447A-8573-424AA7C1EE4D.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Hey Guess whats in the 📦.......well you will have to wait until Wednesday to find out. New Springfield gun, let’s just say ME’s going to have some FUN shooting tonight.
xdman, Is this a new SA product that will be discussed further at the upcoming Shot Show?

I'll be hoping for some kind of cannon...... have some funds reserved in case there
is something I can't live without.....
Man I have been looking at Cannons and Mortars, I definitely need one in my life.

Yes, but on this Wednesday Springfield will release it. So you will know about it before hand.
Great. Seems like a lot of Gun manufacturers are announcing new products before Shot Show (Ruger, Colt, SA, maybe others?). It seems in the past, that was the Show that new announcements were made (although I'm sure a slew of new stuff will still be announced there).

I just saw your post on IG. I am really wondering what it will be. Maybe a full-size hellcat. If so I’ll have to trade in my full size XD-9

An EZ would be nice for my wife that is afflicted with the Arthur!
Haven't found one yet that really is.

Back