testtest

New to forum with a new SA-35

JMB

Alpha
Hello, I’ve been hunting and shooting for decades, but just joined this forum after buying the SA-35. I see negative experiences on a thread or two here. Does anybody like theirs? I’m impressed enough with the base pistol to tune out some wrinkles, if necessary. The only thing I’m not liking pre-range trip is the sharp grip spur. A small, smooth beaver tail should have been in the recipe from the very start of the design process. Anyway, I’m interested in experiences and any advice on tuning such as smoothing trigger parts. Thank you.

BH Spring Solutions can help you tune out some of the wrinkles.

I would only go with an gunsmith that's very experienced with the BHP design since the trigger/sear relationship is very critical. Plus, the BHP design is very "spring-sensitive".

My .02

Hello, I’ve been hunting and shooting for decades, but just joined this forum after buying the SA-35. I see negative experiences on a thread or two here. Does anybody like theirs? I’m impressed enough with the base pistol to tune out some wrinkles, if necessary. The only thing I’m not liking pre-range trip is the sharp grip spur. A small, smooth beaver tail should have been in the recipe from the very start of the design process. Anyway, I’m interested in experiences and any advice on tuning such as smoothing trigger parts. Thank you.
welcome.

i had an SA 35, put maybe 200-300 rounds thru it, and dumped it.

no issues like the earlier production ones had, overall to me, the gun was unimpressive.

Hi, glad you joined us...
I like mine. It required a bit of "breaking in" but it's now great to shoot.

1701432585367.jpeg

The only thing I don't like about it is the narrow trigger. BHSS has a wider trigger available, I may try that.

Back