testtest

New tool, or toy...

Sld1959

Hellcat
My wife just gave me my latest tool, got to say it sure looks like a toy. She thought I needed a 6 inch battery powered chainsaw...

20221111_123935.jpg

Never having seen one I indeed thought it might be a toy. But she had plans for it. She wanted a couple shrubs cut down by her parents head stone. Saying I was impressed with it might just be an understatement. This little thing is a beast. It cut them down and up in minutes. I have plans for you lil chainsaw lol...

My wife just gave me my latest tool, got to say it sure looks like a toy. She thought I needed a 6 inch battery powered chainsaw...

View attachment 32415

Never having seen one I indeed thought it might be a toy. But she had plans for it. She wanted a couple shrubs cut down by her parents head stone. Saying I was impressed with it might just be an understatement. This little thing is a beast. It cut them down and up in minutes. I have plans for you lil chainsaw lol...
Did you ask her to show you how it works?

View attachment 32415

Looks like a very handy tool your wife has good taste

It really is a slick lil tool. Think tomorrow I will start on a new leg of my archery range in the woods. She knows me pretty well and knows I would think this is slick as 'ell.

Lol I have on occasion bought her "practical gifts" but honestly, she treats me way getter than I deserve, I truly married a much better person than myself. So when I buy her something I try to make her heart go pitter patter.

It really is a slick lil tool. Think tomorrow I will start on a new leg of my archery range in the woods. She knows me pretty well and knows I would think this is slick as 'ell.

Lol I have on occasion bought her "practical gifts" but honestly, she treats me way getter than I deserve, I truly married a much better person than myself. So when I buy her something I try to make her heart go pitter patter.
Good man,I'm the same feel lucky every day I met Kate and we have the life we have makes me realise what's important in life.
As for the chainsaw might make an interesting addition to Home Defence, did I say that out loud lol 🙈🤣

Very nice for a man to have

While the tool will likely prove adequate for small jobs around the yard, if you own a small 16 or 14 inch chainsaw that you currently use with any regularity you are going to find this tool rather anemic.
It actually is quite handy in smaller tight areas. I have several larger chain saqs but they are to large for some tasks. Yes it's less power, but it's smaller for tight areas, quieter, and easy to use one handed which is important for sone tasks. It actually works very well if you do not expect big chainsaw performance. Last night I cut up some landscape timbers in a short order just to try it and it worked awesome.

One might consider it the handgun to the large gas powered chain saws shotgun.

Last edited:
Back