testtest

News from 2020 Shot Show

Gun Talk media, Day 3. Talking with Palmetto State Armory (PSA), about their new to market firearms, including the PSA5 (their clone of the MP5), due out sometime this year. Run time about 25 minutes.

This video is taken at the QORE booth concerning the ICE plate carrier system. Not only does the plate carrier take ballistic plates, but also their hydration curved water containers. Video runtime is about 15 minutes. I also posted a shorter marketing Core ICE video on the "What kind of plate carrier Rig Do You Run" thread.

Last edited:
I was trying to manage to go down to the show but some stuff got mixed up with getting passes.
That's a bummer, I'd love to have the credentials to go to that show. Too much to see and not enough time, is probably what I'd experience. Maybe you'll get to go nect year djthumper.

Here's an article by GunMag Warehouse with some Pics of some of the new stuff that was announced in January (before and during Shot Show). You'll see the Springfield Armory new firearms as well as Colt's Python, etc. I'd love to get my hands on the APC10 (10mm) by Brugger & Thomet (B&T), shown at the start of the article. I think the author got confused with the new year's date change as you'll see some referenced as Jan. 2019 that should be Jan. 2020.

Back