testtest

NFA item or nah?

I have several items want I to add to my Saint Victor 7.5” pistol. But form 1’s don’t take that long to approve. So my question is which of these items are NFA items?
1. Magpul CTR stock (I know this one is, just padding the list).
2. Lantac E-BCG.
3. SilencerCo Saker 556 ASR (already in NFA jail, ~11 months to freedom & rated for as short as 7 inches).
4. Griffin Armament SNACH charging handle.
5. Law Tactical folding adapter.
6. Geissele Super 42 H-2 buffer/braided spring combo with additional titanium weight. I have an email from Geissele saying to go with the H-3 out of the gate for my set-up. Reference attachment

Attachments

• E2D7A8D9-B0D1-4EC5-AA9B-596EBFE2535E.jpeg
    E2D7A8D9-B0D1-4EC5-AA9B-596EBFE2535E.jpeg
    510.3 KB · Views: 181
With the added back pressure from the suppressor you would be wise to take Geissele's advice and go with the H3 to slow the reciprocating mass down for less felt recoil and a more reliable cycling of the bolt.

As @Talyn already mentioned you could just legally SBR the firearm and not need to worry about if you're breaking the law.

The only other advice if recommend is, stay away from a vertical foregrip on a pistol or you will slip into AOW territory and find yourself in trouble unless the pistol is longer than 26in in overall length but I still wouldn't chance it.

With the added back pressure from the suppressor you would be wise to take Geissele's advice and go with the H3 to slow the reciprocating mass down for less felt recoil and a more reliable cycling of the bolt.

As @Talyn already mentioned you could just legally SBR the firearm and not need to worry about if you're breaking the law.

The only other advice if recommend is, stay away from a vertical foregrip on a pistol or you will slip into AOW territory and find yourself in trouble unless the pistol is longer than 26in in overall length but I still wouldn't chance it.
The vertical foreground feels odd to me unless the barrel is 16”+

Back