testtest

NICS Experiences Unprecedented Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only this, but I'm getting a slew of emails from online sites that stock firearm accessories, that they're being swamped with orders and there's extreme wait times on orders being shipped as well as trying to contact said company. Must be all these new gun owners trying to get stuff for their new purchase.

Well, the Election would have brought an increase in volume especially as Sander/Bernie said they would be coming for guns. Then you add in the Virus it just exacerbates the situation. Back around Dec it was almost to the point you could not give an AR away. This will go on until Nov 4th. The virus will push us back a couple months, then we will be so close to the election that you will see that surge again. Then Nov5th if Trump Wins........You will not be able to give an AR or anything tactical away. Then it turns into the buyers market again. It hurts the firearms industry in the long run people are spending stupid amounts of money on firearms/ammo at inflated prices then when things normalize, "people" will not have money to spend as they normally would in the firearms industry. I mean how many people do you know that they are only allowed to buy a gun if they sell an old one, or has to hide a purchase from the "boss". These are the customers you will lose for a while.

Not making any toy purchases, but at least here in MT if you have a CCW you don't have to deal with NICS.

Also, have made a couple minor accessory purchases and haven't seen any delay in shipment. Maybe occurring elsewhere but let's not add to the panic by believing all so-called news reports.

Last edited:
Not making any toy purchases, but at least here in MT if you have a CCW you don't have to deal with NICS.

Also, have made a couple minor accessory purchases and haven'r seen any delay in shipment. Maybe occuring elsewhere but let's not add to the panic by believing all so-called news reports.
Lets just say I have experience with the last three "panic buys" and the day after the election say Nov 5th thats when I will swoop in and buy. Just like the stock market buy low sell high. Plenty of people will be trying to off load, and I will be able to set MY buy prices.

Last edited:
Bought my new pistol this past Friday, and the transaction, including BGC, was quick, and about 35-40 minutes later I had my purchase and was headed home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back