testtest

Noob Here From Arizona

Wait a minute.....didn't you start off claiming you downsized your collection..... Yeah, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. I only wish I could up-size to what pic's you shared. Oh, BTW welcome from live free or die state.

I don't need anymore bridges, and, yeah.... I downsized significantly. I do miss the matching pair of Sako Finnbear rifles, one in 25.06 & the other in 30.06 not to mention the Garand, the Springfield M1A, a Ruger GP-100 & the Henry.

Hi @TestMule,

Just wanted to say, "Hey howdy hey!" Nice collection you have there. This old noob is still working on his collection. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hey Howdy Hey back at ya, BassCliff. I see you and I had the same education.

01. USAF Seal.png

03. SAC.jpg

04. 93rd BMW CAFB.jpg

DD 214 Alumni.jpg

Boy, again similar tastes. Both Kriss Vectors (carbine and pistol) in 45, S&W M&P 15-22 (only one though 😞), the Echelon, I’ll have to substitute my SA TRPs (45 & 10mm) in place of your Trophy Match, but I have the 3.3” XDs, XDe, and XD Mod2 all in 45 as well (plus I might have a few others in my collection 😉🙂)
You could say this to literally anyone who put up a list of guns they own. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks! I gotta figure out this picture thing. Everything I have is too large? Or, I probably just need a few more posts.

Thanks for the welcome. It's startin' to warm up. We are looking at some 90+ temps here for the foreseeable future...at least until we get the 100+ temps later... :cool: Nope, I don't drive a Buick. I drive a Jeep.

View attachment 57361

Another neighbor? Cool! Thanks for the welcome.
That ain’t no buick.

Back