testtest

Not too surprised by this. (sadly)

and was anyone surprised ????
the armorer and the crew that brought live rounds to a movie set will probably get hosed over though
As well they should…those had no place being anywhere near that set.

The thing is, if Baldwin was told that the prop was safe…he’s pretty clear. He likely had no idea that is a real gun, and not a non-firing replica.

It might be obvious to most of us—as “gun people”—that it was a real gun, and we would check for status…but there’s no reason a non-gun person would know to do that—particularly(as I said before) if they were told it was a prop, and not a real firearm.

The thing is, if Baldwin was told that the prop was safe…he’s pretty clear. He likely had no idea that is a real gun, and not a non-firing replica.

It might be obvious to most of us—as “gun people”—that it was a real gun, and we would check for status…but there’s no reason a non-gun person would know to do that—particularly(as I said before) if they were told it was a prop, and not a real firearm.
partly....but he has made many films where he used GUNS and he should have checked, i make no excuse for his ignorance. he pulled the trigger.
just like a person drinking or under some influence...drove the car. he or them should be held responsible
and he and his company should be sued into oblivion by the deceased family..
he is also the producer iirc

partly....but he has made many films where he used GUNS and he should have checked, i make no excuse for his ignorance. he pulled the trigger.
just like a person drinking or under some influence...drove the car. he or them should be held responsible
and he and his company should be sued into oblivion by the deceased family..
he is also the producer iirc
Here’s the thing that gun people can’t get their head around here:

He probably thought it wasn’t a real gun; he was told it was safe, and he took the armorer at their word. He probably figured it was a prop gun…which it should have been.

Just like the “guns” he’d handled in other movies.

Here’s the thing that gun people can’t get their head around here:

He probably thought it wasn’t a real gun; he was told it was safe, and he took the armorer at their word. He probably figured it was a prop gun…which it should have been.

Just like the “guns” he’d handled in other movies.
It's ridiculous to assume he thought anything else. Why would he ?

Someone should be charged with negligent manslaughter or something for having live ammo on the set, but I doubt that person was Baldwin. I dislike the guy, but not enough to pretend like he is a murderer.

After Brandon Lee I am amazed functional guns are even allowed on any movie set.

Years ago this actor killed himself with a blank cartridge. Personally I think the rules of safe gun handling should be taught in school. All my Grandkids watched the Eddie Eagle videos put out by the NRA. They were free of charge, and available to anyone, including school districts. Oh how times have changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_214137_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_214137_Chrome.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 56

I agree that live ammo had no bjusiness being on the set and thought they were being a bit harsh with the charges on a pure tragic accident. But part of the evidence was that he was the producer and not paying attention nor taking seriously the training nor insuring it was done on set which was his responsibility and thats on him. Also, I agree mistakes were made but where I have to call BS is that he is not a gun guy. Actors that use guns in their films understand guns, how they operate, and their dangers, that makes them gun guys. Thats like saying John Wayne, Sylvester Stallone, and Clint Eastwood were not gun guys.
Baldwin is the biggest of hypocrits as previously when there was a shooting reported he would be the first person out there tweeting all kinds of vile things about the shooter before it even came out whether it was justified or if it was an accidental shooting. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he claiming ignorance and blaming everybody but Trump. He's a a worm and a hypocrit but furtunate for him thats not illegal. Think he should have got the same deal as the assistant that handed him the weapon.

I agree that live ammo had no bjusiness being on the set and thought they were being a bit harsh with the charges on a pure tragic accident. But part of the evidence was that he was the producer and not paying attention nor taking seriously the training nor insuring it was done on set which was his responsibility and thats on him. Also, I agree mistakes were made but where I have to call BS is that he is not a gun guy. Actors that use guns in their films understand guns, how they operate, and their dangers, that makes them gun guys. Thats like saying John Wayne, Sylvester Stallone, and Clint Eastwood were not gun guys.
Baldwin is the biggest of hypocrits as previously when there was a shooting reported he would be the first person out there tweeting all kinds of vile things about the shooter before it even came out whether it was justified or if it was an accidental shooting. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he claiming ignorance and blaming everybody but Trump. He's a a worm and a hypocrit but furtunate for him thats not illegal. Think he should have got the same deal as the assistant that handed him the weapon.
Funny, the way I figure it all the crap some people blame Trump for, all the lies spread by the people that hate him, which all of us on the right have complained about for 6 years now, and here we have a lot of people on the right doing the same thing to Baldwin. Armorer hands actor a gun, actor fires gun which is loaded with real ammo and it kills someone. On what planet is that the actor’s fault ? As much as I dislike the man, and that’s a lot, there’s no way you can convince me that he didn’t think that was a prop gun LIKE EVERY OTHER GUN USED IN EVERY OTHER MOVIE.

Back