testtest

Not too surprised by this. (sadly)

This is a video made by a group called the Arizona Ghost Riders. As I understand it they're Cowboy reenactors who have also been extras in a few westerns.

If you take a close look at the "town" I'm pretty sure that's the set for Silverado which was also the set for Alec Baldwin's movie

Pointing a real gun that's supposed to use either real ammo or blanks at the camera person(s), vs. the camera alone, and the gun goes off, is negligent therefore some level of involuntary manslaughter is involved.

Apparently the original prosecutors were replaced with a new crew that apparently were more forgiving.

However, civil litigation can still occur.

Funny, the way I figure it all the crap some people blame Trump for, all the lies spread by the people that hate him, which all of us on the right have complained about for 6 years now, and here we have a lot of people on the right doing the same thing to Baldwin. Armorer hands actor a gun, actor fires gun which is loaded with real ammo and it kills someone. On what planet is that the actor’s fault ? As much as I dislike the man, and that’s a lot, there’s no way you can convince me that he didn’t think that was a prop gun LIKE EVERY OTHER GUN USED IN EVERY OTHER MOVIE.
First off, it was the Armorers job to hand weapons to the actors and to ensure that no live ammo was on the set She did not do that, the gun was handed to him by an assistant director, not the armorer, who told him that gun was cold. This assistant director is not the sharpest crayon in the box when come to handling firearms.

"SANTA FE, N.M. — The assistant director who handed Alec Baldwin the gun that killed a cinematographer last week had been fired from a previous job after a gun went off on a set and wounded a member of the film crew, a producer said Monday."

And as much as dislike Baldwin I have said from the word go that I thought charges were an overreach which I think is the reason why they are now dropped.

Real firearms are routinely used in Hollywood according to this article.

Absolutely correct! Fully functional firearms are often used, mostly loaded with dummy rounds or blanks. However, live rounds are also used in certain productions for special effects under very strict SAG safety protocols. Most often, although it's made to look as if the actor is doing the shooting, it's often a certified marksman, with the actor shooting a blank edited in later, or qualified photo double in makeup to look like the actor. These scenes are time consuming and very expensive. There are also a few action stars who meet the marksmanship qualifications. Don't know if AB is one of them.

Edit to correct auto correct.

Last edited:
Back