testtest

NY Body Armor Nonsense

I’d imagine if you lived in LA, NY, Chicago, Baltimore, etc .. you’d probably want soft body armor just to go to work or daily routine with the crime in these cities.
I have heard many executives on wall street wear armor on their commutes every day.

I do have a customer that asked me, "why would you ever need body armor anyway?!?" when discussing this issue.

1655773530470.gif

My friend doesn’t need no body armor…..

They market “bullet-proof“ backpacks for school kids. And ‘folks’ think this is acceptable?

Rather than focus on the root cause (do we have a czar for that?) like severe penalties and jail time for gun using criminals, instead they continue with the justice reform equity low bail bond.

When the rare instance of prosecution takes place, it’s too often lesser charges are dropped and the entire case is plead down for less incarceration time. So adding those bans/restrictions and tacking on added frivolous charges of wearing amour, or masked in public, no CCL or use of lung blaster ammo is all window dressing to settle down the frightened sheep, make them feel safe. All part of election year pageantry - perception and illusion.

For the record, in Chicago it’s customary to wear the amour plate in the back panel, for protection from smiling face-back stabbing politicIans.

Back