testtest

Optic plate price

I have been giving some serious thought to buying a Prodigy, but Springfield's handling of the optic plate accessory is giving me pause. Whoever is in charge of that particular department should be fired. It gives the impression of shoddy, poorly organized supervision for the whole company.

I have been giving some serious thought to buying a Prodigy, but Springfield's handling of the optic plate accessory is giving me pause. Whoever is in charge of that particular department should be fired. It gives the impression of shoddy, poorly organized supervision for the whole company.
Even without an optic it's fun to shoot.
Do you already know or own the optic you want on it? If not, I'd enjoy it without the optic until you find one you want.

Last question before I sidestep the thread jacking.

My apologies to the OP.

Anyone have and idea of the torque specs to attach the plate to my XD-m Elite 10mm?
Obviously the optic will more than likely have it's own torque specs. I'm going with a Holosun 508t in green.

My apologies to the OP.

Anyone have and idea of the torque specs to attach the plate to my XD-m Elite 10mm?
Obviously the optic will more than likely have it's own torque specs. I'm going with a Holosun 508t in green.
I don't know for certain but it seems plate to gun specs are in the 22-25 range.

My apologies to the OP.

I called SA customer service about this on my xdme 10 3.8. She said she would have to ask a tech and call me back which she did in about 30 min. She said 15 in/lbs so that’s what I did. Haven’t come loose yet.

To add insult to injury regarding this thread, I’ve been thinking about getting an optic ready HK VP9. It does not come with any plate and you have to order one from HK. Price? $29.00.
I'm actually surprised there's no statement from SA as to why the price increase. The cheaper optic plate cost was part of their original marketing for the Prodigy.

Back