testtest

Original or RDP: Which One Do You Need?

If I was buying one it would be the RPD simply because it reminds me of the man from Uncle toy pistol with bird cage flash I had as a kid.

Helluva reason to make a choice lol.

Attachments

• man-from-uncle-gun-napoleon-solo-gun-image.jpg
    man-from-uncle-gun-napoleon-solo-gun-image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 159
Well the RDP is kinda neat, I rather have the regular model, I really like my OSP version, personally I don’t really see the need for a comp on a small 9mm, but I’m old school here
Just an FYI ...
Shooting my sister and brother-in-law's RDP with the comp was noticeably quieter, had a softer recoil and with the Wasp was more accurate than my LC9S Pro shooting side by side.

I still like my LC9S Pro but would take the RDP if I could right now

The best feature of my Hellcat is its reliability. It hasn't even burped so far. Flawless function. I got the RDP because it looked like it had fun doodads on it that made it different than any other pistols I have. I've found the red dot helps me hit more distant targets at the range with my bad eyes.
If you have good eyesight, the standard would be the better (if slightly boring) choice.
For range toy shooters, though, the RDP rocks.
The guns are so compact and solid, they make you want to go back out there again and again.

The best feature of my Hellcat is its reliability. It hasn't even burped so far. Flawless function. I got the RDP because it looked like it had fun doodads on it that made it different than any other pistols I have. I've found the red dot helps me hit more distant targets at the range with my bad eyes.
If you have good eyesight, the standard would be the better (if slightly boring) choice.
For range toy shooters, though, the RDP rocks.
The guns are so compact and solid, they make you want to go back out there again and again.
That been my take as well. Plus let me add something about the build quality. Last week getting out of the car my pistol fell and landed perfectly on the optic. Naturally I was concerned about the red dot being off after this direct hit. To my surprise at the range it was still spot on! Says a lot about the RDP.

Back