testtest

Parler

KLGunner

Staff member
Week for pre existing members. Parler app has officially been back up for 6 days and is ready for all of its pre existing members to take back their accounts as well as start posting again before they open it back up to public for new members. If you haven’t done so yet please take a moment to get back on your Parler and let everyone know your back. You can also add me @KLGunner on there.

Week for pre existing members. Parler app has officially been back up for 6 days and is ready for all of its pre existing members to take back their accounts as well as start posting again before they open it back up to public for new members. If you haven’t done so yet please take a moment to get back on your Parler and let everyone know your back. You can also add me @KLGunner on there.
8147F371-0862-48E0-904C-54F276CD9A8E.jpeg
What....lol....what is a KLGunner.......oh my......🤪

Last edited:
I'm not getting back on Parler, their change of CEO is suspect, and their security was so bad meta gps data for people at DC on Jan6 was available to those who know how to access it.

I'm enjoying Minds and Gab more. Minds in particular, I think they're pay users for engagement model has a ton of potential.

Hey Kev we are already friend, app seems to have not updated yet

I just went and checked out my Paler profile today. Hadn't been on it for a long time, even before it had been shut down. All that remains is my profile page. All my contacts or people/pages I followed are gone. Even the few posts I had put on my page were gone.

I just went and checked out my Paler profile today. Hadn't been on it for a long time, even before it had been shut down. All that remains is my profile page. All my contacts or people/pages I followed are gone. Even the few posts I had put on my page were gone.
Yes due to the fact the servers that the platform was run off of was shut down all that content got removed.

Back