testtest

PDW FTE Anyone else??

I recently purchased the saint edge pdw and was hyped about the score. Took it to the range loaded it up with some hand 223 loads I scored from the gun and knife show. Very first shot… bang and that’s it! I charged the gun to extract the spent shell and pulled the trigger again… bang! But that’s it no extraction at all! I put a radiant raptor charging handle on it that’s the only modification I’ve done. Should I send it back or try another brand of ammo? Thanks for any help.

Well I finally had a chance to go to the range to try and figure out what was wrong with the gun. The ammo I was using wasn’t the problem. Come to find out the 10 round mag that came with the gun ran perfect but I was trying to shoot it with some pmags my brother had bought from a gun show. Maybe I’ll try some magpul mags later because I really don’t like the 10 rounder. But thanks for all the help and insight fellas I appreciate it.

Well I finally had a chance to go to the range to try and figure out what was wrong with the gun. The ammo I was using wasn’t the problem. Come to find out the 10 round mag that came with the gun ran perfect but I was trying to shoot it with some pmags my brother had bought from a gun show. Maybe I’ll try some magpul mags later because I really don’t like the 10 rounder. But thanks for all the help and insight fellas I appreciate it.
That's strange that the pmags wouldn't feed well considering they are probably the most common mags available and are known to be super reliable. I've never had an issue with a pmag.

This may sound funny, but check to see if the buffer is installed correctly. I once installed my buffer in mine backwards after a cleaning and the next time out it wouldn't extract.
I disassembled it and found that I had dropped the buffer in backwards, turned it around and it ran like a top.
Good luck.

This may sound funny, but check to see if the buffer is installed correctly. I once installed my buffer in mine backwards after a cleaning and the next time out it wouldn't extract.
I disassembled it and found that I had dropped the buffer in backwards, turned it around and it ran like a top.
Good luck.
I checked it’s in correct. Hopefully I get a chance to get to the range next weekend to run some more rounds through it. Fingers crossed!

Back