testtest

Pennsylvania Judge rules on 80% lowers

This is good news but was followed with Pa.'s Governor Wolf wanting a total ban along with other restrictive "Gun control" measures. It sounds like these would all go through the legislative branch which is currently controlled by Republicans, so that's good news. I wonder what's next for Shapiro & Wolf, banning a solid piece of plastic because someone could make it eventually into a part of a firearm. I find it ridiculous that Wolf thinks a ban will stop criminals from getting guns and I just picture a criminal using a Jig, drill press and dremel to complete his lower, while his buddies come over and show their "haul" of AR's & Pistols from the house down the street.

I may be wrong, but if I understand that law, you can’t even keep parts or repair your own guns, and tell me, what is a ghost gun? I just love all these new phrases anti-gun goobers come up with.

I may be wrong, but if I understand that law, you can’t even keep parts or repair your own guns, and tell me, what is a ghost gun? I just love all these new phrases anti-gun goobers come up with.
A gun that has no serial number thus making it difficult to trace. I believe the initial declaration made by the AG, only dealt with eighty percenters. I don't recall anything on parts etc., being unlawful.

A gun that has no serial number thus making it difficult to trace. I believe the initial declaration made by the AG, only dealt with eighty percenters. I don't recall anything on parts etc., being unlawful.
Maybe I am thinking of another bill that the anti-gunners are trying to do in another state, my bad, I am old & confused.......🤔

Maybe I am thinking of another bill that the anti-gunners are trying to do in another state, my bad, I am old & confused.......🤔
No, not your bad. You could be right. A lot of time I end up getting mad and tuning these government clowns out. Wolf's proposing "Gun Control" items that I copied below from the link I posted:

"The governor also called for sweeping gun law restrictions, arguing that the state should pass universal background checks, stronger reporting requirements for lost and stolen guns and red flag laws, among other measures.

“I know there is no law that can eliminate every act of gun violence,” he said. “But the steps I'm proposing are supported by the evidence and supported by the vast majority of Pennsylvanians. We can pass them tomorrow. And by doing so we could make our commonwealth safer. So I hope the Legislature will join me at the table on this. To let another session go by without action would be a failure of imagination that will cost lives.”"

It could fall under his "among other measures" nonsense "supported by the vast majority of Pennsylvanians" Yeah right :rolleyes:

"Ghost" guns are also guns that may be serialized, but their sale or transfer of owners has not been recorded in a registry. I.E. private sales, family hand-me-downs, or guns that were legally purchased before registries became the norm.

In other words, they're guns that the grabber-goobers can't track, because there's no paper trail.

And that scares them, because it makes it harder for them to take control. Unarmed peasants can't fight back. Armed ones can (and do).

Back