testtest

People flocking to Pizza Hut Classic

I stopped going to Pizza Hut when they killed off the original Pan Pizza.

I still wouldn't go to a retro one that didn't serve it.

Growing up in NH, the first one I ever went to with my parents was over a hour away. Lots of local "real" pizza places
 
The good thing in Tucson was the worse pizza hut got, the more places opened that had great pizza! Now we have some fantastic pies being served.
 
I remember Shakey's. One opened not far from my house when I was still a teenager in the 1960s. Good pizza, live piano player, sometimes a Barber Shop quartet and the first restaurant I was ever in that sold beer. I liked it! Being close to home, that's where we got all our pizza from. But its been long gone around here for at least 30 years, maybe 40. :(
 
Back
Top