testtest

people shot at super bowl parade..??

Here's a couple of them

837951-e090967c566c588e18c9e4e8a3aaa55a.data

My hope is that the perps are all rounded up, held without bail, aggressively prosecuted, and receive the maximum sentence the law allows when found guilty. Very sad for the victims, their families, the team, law enforcement (who acted heroically) and the good people of KC who were there for a joyous celebration that will now be remembered as a tragic day. :confused:

Hi,

At an earlier press conference the police chief blamed "bad actors". I like her.

ICYMI: https://www.thearmorylife.com/forum/threads/people-shot-at-super-bowl-parade.17984/

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Listened to both press briefings. At the first one, the illustrious mayor stated that the White House had already called him (likely to deliver his marching orders) and then proceeded to drop hints that guns will be blamed. He made it more apparent in the second that this tragedy will be politicized to push the gun restriction and confiscation agenda.

The fact that the mayor was trying to steer the narrative in that direction scarcely more than 90 minutes after the event happened demonstrates how sick and disgusting the political left is.

I heard about this last night but didn't know anything other than it happened. As soon as I got a chance to read about it I knew it had to be gang violence/thug life garbage.

Of course, everyone is talking gun laws while no one is talking about being tougher on criminals.

Good news is since this will most like turn out to be gang related, it will probably fade away

Cars cause far more death's, but no "car control" ?! K.C. is in a state with very liberal thoughts about guns, has refuted the Federal restrictive laws, probably more folks than not were carrying and 800 police-How-Why-STOP CRIME SHOOT BACK!
learning lesson for better monitoring, maybe limited entry ways, wanding people, walking thru metal detectors, maybe call in the national guard for crowd control, etc,etc.

gang bangers need to be put down, before they do damage. i have no sympathy for a gang bangers demise.

I heard about this last night but didn't know anything other than it happened. As soon as I got a chance to read about it I knew it had to be gang violence/thug life garbage.

Of course, everyone is talking gun laws while no one is talking about being tougher on criminals.

Good news is since this will most like turn out to be gang related, it will probably fade away
It’s not gonna fade away for one reason. The gun recovered was an AR pistol with a stock and a Vert grip.

Back