testtest

Picked up a TRP 10mm

1911Guy

Alpha
Founding Member
Anyone else have the TRP in 10mm? Love this gun, unbelievably accurate.

TRP 10mm.jpg

Attachments

• TRP 10mm.jpg
    TRP 10mm.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 203
I don't, but I have a standard TRP in .45 that Ive had more than a decade and love it. Amazingly accurate, fun to shoot. I bet the velocity out of that 6" barrel is pretty impressive with the 10mm round. Let us know if you do any velocity testing with it.

Congrats! I have not obtained a 10MM TRP, but I did obtain a .45ACP TRP some time back. After I picked it up... I found it difficult to put down, unless it was to reload again. Enjoy your new addition!

I have a couple 10mm 1911’s but none are SA. That could change this year. Very nice looking firearm You’ve got there

I own both the TRP in 45 & 10mm. The 10mm is the 6” model. The 45 came with the black/gray double diamond G10 grips which I like. The 10mm had the G10 alien grips which were ok, but I bought a pair of black/grey double diamond G10 grips from VZ grips and installed them on the 10mm to match the 45. Great pistols that look sharp and shoot well. I also have a SA Range Officer 1911 that also shoots very well especially at 1/2 the price of the TRPs.

I have also purchased the 6" TRP. I have had no issues with it out of the box. It is well fitted, and finished. I have been shooting my cast 170 gr TC bullets with great accuracy. I just ordered a 200 gr mold for hunting/defense in the backcountry. I carry mine in a Hill People chest rig when hiking, and riding the ATV. It's a keeper.

I've had mine almost a year. Love it. Super accurate. 5" gun.

Attachments

• springfield trp 10mm operator.jpg
    springfield trp 10mm operator.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 201
Back