testtest

Picture Game

OK, here we go! Now I don't have a good picture of anywhere famous enough to be recognizable, but if you know this scene from a pretty well known movie, you'll know where he's located. Sorry I don't have a picture of an actual landmark.
IIRC, they mentioned not only the country he's in, but also the city/town where they are.
michael-parks-kill-bill-vol-2 (2).jpg

Last edited:
OK, here we go! Now I don't have a good picture of anywhere famous enough to be recognizable, but if you know this scene from a pretty well known movie, you'll know where he's located. Sorry I don't have a picture of an actual landmark.
IIRC, they mentioned not only the country he's in, but also the city/town where they are.
View attachment 19713
There's no rules brother.

I'm going to guess Miami FLA.

Oh noooo! :eek: You done went and forgot Hoppy and gabby. I still watch the oldies on youtube being as I have Roku TV.
Dang papa, I could never forget those two. Just not my very favorites. I did throw in ol' Burl Ives. Man that role of Rufus Henesy he played in "Big Country" should have been an 'Oscar'. He didn't do too many westerns, but those he did were outstanding.

And here's a little bit of western movie trivia for you western movie buffs .............. Of all the cowboy actors out of the 40's - 80's (not certain of the dates) the actor considered the 'fastest' on the draw (cowboy style) was none other than Glen Ford. Now he couldn't compete with Bob Munden for the title of 'World's Fastest' quick draw, but that's a whole other type of 'draw'. Glen Ford was deemed the fastest cowboy style draw of all the cowboy actors.

OK, c'mon y'all. Somebody's got to know where the movie scene I posted took place. Do we need another hint?

C'mon folks, did I throw a wrench into the gears here in this thread? I certainly didn't mean to. I thought it was a really unique thread. Kudo's to Bassbob for a really good idea. I didn't mean to wreck it.:(:(:confused:

Here's one more clue ..... if this doesn't clear it all up, I'll end it later today with the answer.

CLUE: The bride drove a little blue sports car to her meeting in Mexico.

OK, if we don't have an answer by nightfall (or there a'bouts), I'll provide the answer. Gotta run for now ..... poker game starts in 15 minutes. Dang, I really need a break.... a vacation or something!!! (y)(y)(y)

C'mon folks, did I throw a wrench into the gears here in this thread? I certainly didn't mean to. I thought it was a really unique thread. Kudo's to Bassbob for a really good idea. I didn't mean to wreck it.:(:(:confused:

Here's one more clue ..... if this doesn't clear it all up, I'll end it later today with the answer.

CLUE: The bride drove a little blue sports car to her meeting in Mexico.

OK, if we don't have an answer by nightfall (or there a'bouts), I'll provide the answer. Gotta run for now ..... poker game starts in 15 minutes. Dang, I really need a break.... a vacation or something!!! (y)(y)(y)

Well I sure don't have the answer, but I don't think the game is wrecked Joe. I would say if no one gets the answer then TSIWRX should go next since he got the country right. :)

OK boys and girls, here's what you've all been waiting for. I had no idea the answer would be that hard to come by. The scene I offered was when Beatrix Kiddo (the Bride) in "Kill Bill" vol 2 goes to Acuña, Mexico, and meets a retired pimp, Esteban Vihaio, who helps her find Bill.

Michael Parks played Esteban in the Kill Bill movie, and also played Jim Bronson in the late 60's-early 70's action adventure "Then Came Bronson" about a young man traveling around the country on a HD XLCH800 Sportster.. usually meeting a sweet, young, pretty thing in every town he visited who needed his help and would ultimately fall in love with him. Bonnie Badelia was one of his first and she later played Shirly Muldowney, the AA Fuel Dragster queen of the 60's-70's in "Heart Like A Wheel" (cir. 1980's IIRC)

He (Michael Parks) also played the dumb-azz sheriff in "Django, Unchained" who gave his six shooter over to Django without question, and based on a false promise of gold by Django, whereupon Django turned the gun on the sheriff and shot him dead right in the belly button .... poof! He gone!!!!

BTW, both "Kill Bill 1" and "2", along with "Django Unchained" were directed by Quentin Tarantino who also did "Inglourious Basterds" and the cult classic "Death Proof". He's got quite the touch for 'blood n gore' in his movies.

So there ya go, I'm with Bassbob in that we should see TSiWRX go next. What say y'all?

Well, I admitted I did a double check with Google before I posted even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer. But since I did know the answer and was just verifying it, I guess it was alright. But I also knew the history of the photo I posted. Anyhow ................................

It seems to be your turn now. Go for it!!! (y)(y)(y)

He had a few good movies. He's also a, well, I can't use the word here, but let's just say no one has ever accused him of being a nice guy.

He had a few good movies. He's also a, well, I can't use the word here, but let's just say no one has ever accused him of being a nice guy.

The southbound end of a northbound heifer looks better than him, thats for sure

Anybody who liked the old 60's westerns can't be all bad !!! I grew up on them. It was almost like religion for my family to get a bucket of chicken and head out to a drive-in movie on a Saturday night back in the day. My dad, my brother, and I all liked the westerns .... mom not so much, so every now and then we'd all go to something she liked. LOL!

Man !!! John Wayne, Randolf Scott, Alan Ladd, Henry Fonda, Jimmy Stewart, Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, Gregory Peck, Burl Ives, ...... and the list is almost 'never ending'. And 6 shooters that never ran dry !!! Oh yeh ...... good times !!!
One of my favorite movies one eye jack with Marlo Brando and Karl Malden

Back