testtest

Pistol primers $5.99/100, limit 1K at Sportsman's WH

last boxes of primers, Winchester LPP, was at $70 per 1,000.

no sportsman warehouse here

you guys (that been reloading way longer than me) will never see the low prices you used to.

for me, what ever the "final" pricings will be, that'll be my "used to be pricing", before the next scamdemic.

I've been reloading for many years, several different calibers. I simply won't pay 100 dollar plus for a 1000 primers. Been somewhat lucky in finding 9mm 147 gr fmj's range ammo for around 15 bucks for a box of 50. Have a pretty good supply of so called carry ammo, Federal, Speer, Sig Sauer jhp's. Paid average of 50 bucks for boxes of 50 rounds.

Lately Brownell’s has been advertising LPP/SPP for 79.99…decent price considering…but the tax, shipping, HazMat charge really jack-up the price per primer…about $0.12-0.13. Hard to find primers locally to avoid the shipping/Hazmat charges…overall the cost to reload is really close to local Military Exchange price of $15.99 for box of 9mm.

Lately Brownell’s has been advertising LPP/SPP for 79.99…decent price considering…but the tax, shipping, HazMat charge really jack-up the price per primer…about $0.12-0.13. Hard to find primers locally to avoid the shipping/Hazmat charges…overall the cost to reload is really close to local Military Exchange price of $15.99 for box of 9mm.
my LGS has them all the time now for that $80 pricing and only sales taxes.

my LGS has them all the time now for that $80 pricing and only sales taxes.
That’s great! During the pandemic I purchased some at high prices but now every time go into a LGS I ask for primers…still a bit rare to find them though. Some stores have raised their prices to $100/120. I don’t buy them at that price locally. $80 is an excellent price and I hope they continue to be available. I’ll keep looking and buy them at a reason price…

Back