testtest

Pit Bulls

javbike

Professional
I’ve seen a neighbors golden retriever be more aggressive to kids than my good friends pit bull.

If dogs are truly descendants of wolves or ancient wild dogs, then my guess is all dogs can be equally tame or aggressive ??🤔🤔🤔
You know killer that’s not the first time I heard about those golden retriever they are supposed to be so mellow

nmedge

Custom
When I walk Maggie I always have pepper spray and a gun. I have sprayed numerous dogs while on a walk and I have shot two neighborhood dogs when they have attacked me. I don't mess around with them anymore. If they don't get scared off, or pepper spray doesn't work the lead sleeping pill is used.

wmg1299

Professional
You never see an article about a pack of killer beagles.
That's because Beagles are naturally stealthy creatures. Our Beagle can escape any leash or harness devised by man, and can steal food stored in locations that should be inaccessible to any 4-legged creature. She has made it clear that she stays with our family strictly by choice, because she could easily escape any fenced enclosure. I would not put it past Beagles to have killed thousands throughout history, but to have never been caught because they always make it look like an accident.

HayesGreener

Professional
That's because Beagles are naturally stealthy creatures. Our Beagle can escape any leash or harness devised by man, and can steal food stored in locations that should be inaccessible to any 4-legged creature. She has made it clear that she stays with our family strictly by choice, because she could easily escape any fenced enclosure. I would not put it past Beagles to have killed thousands throughout history, but to have never been caught because they always make it look like an accident.
You can tell by that sneaky look in their eyes
1662916324181.png