testtest

Please please caution your daughters and granddaughters⁸

If only Biden / Harris had not killed completion of Trump's beautiful border wall.
You mean the wall that can be cut open and compromised with a hand saw?
Although some of the wall is steel most of it is made with wood and there was news clip awhile back where the reporter and camera man were hiding out of sight and filmed someone cut out a section and crawled right through.

You mean the wall that can be cut open and compromised with a hand saw?
Although some of the wall is steel most of it is made with wood and there was news clip awhile back where the reporter and camera man were hiding out of sight and filmed someone cut out a section and crawled right through.
This administration cut sections of the otherwise effective Trump wall to allow invaders in.

Although I applaud you for your work with these types of individuals and most of what you say I can almost agree with there is a part of me that is still screaming lock them up and throw away the key.
I can’t imagine being the parent of a child that was abused by a sexual predator whether it was a relative, friend of the family or someone else and I would most likely end in prison for dealing with that individual myself if he or she was identified.
I will stop right there.
Out of all of the types of people we deal with, they tend to be the easiest. The ones that bother me the most are the hardened criminals and the addicts. The hardened ones will look you in the eye and tell you they aren't afraid to go back to jail and they mean it. They are very unlikely to change. They are going to live their lives in a way that is very anti-society and if they get arrested, they get arrested.
I don't think I need to say much about addicts. The lying is so annoying, and seeing them destroy their families and their lives is very frustrating.
For the guys I deal with, I usually will meet them in person a few times before I review the details of their offense. Getting to know them as a human first makes a big difference. A good portion of them are otherwise normal people who are just trying to go about their lives. There's always a few that are a little extreme, but we end up putting htem back in prison

Back