testtest

POF Tombstone

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
For those of you that have to deal with the :poop: in certain states.

The Tombstone 9MM is POF-USA’s take on a lever-action rifle. Tombstone is a modern-lever-action chambered in a pistol caliber, initially offered in 9MM.

POF Tombstone

e27eb9be-cb1d-c8eb-7026-e281070ecdcc.jpg

I wanna say I hate it.

But I don’t.

My first instinct was to say I hate it then I went, well....

It actually looks, umm capable. I like it better than the "tactical" tube fed mossberg they brought out a few years ago. One of those things you think, well if they'd have had it they would have used it. Maybe less to replace a saddle gun, it's hard to beat the smooth clean lines of a Winchester for a saddle gun, and more for a home over the mantle gun. Rather like the old Thompson ads showing it defending the homestead.

Interview-with-Midwest-Tactical-9.jpg

Last edited:
No self respecting horse would want to carry that in is saddle holder!
Perhaps, Have ridden horses for years, and not seen them balk because human opinion on appearance.

But i think the target user might be less the horseback riding cowboy or hunter and more the defensive minded home owner in certain locations. They might think it's just beautiful.

Last edited:
Perhaps, Have ridden horses for years, and not seen them balk because human opinion on appearance.

But i think the target user might be less the horseback riding cowboy or hunter and more the defensive minded home owner in certain locations. They might think it's just beautiful.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Back