testtest

Police at risk

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
Ive seen a lot of things in my lifetime.And I understand how and why the things that are going on in this country have come about.I would like someone (without being sarcastic to me) Explain why it is.All over the country.People feel they can draw down on our police and have shoot outs.I see this someplace every day.Ive always been taught to overcome force with a higher amount of force.Our police it seems have become sitting ducks.All over the country.One man cars it seems are becoming suicide.I know it's not gonna happen. 2 men (or women) per car.shot gun rider gets automatic weapon.If this does not stop.were a headin for armageddon

Ive seen a lot of things in my lifetime.And I understand how and why the things that are going on in this country have come about.I would like someone (without being sarcastic to me) Explain why it is.All over the country.People feel they can draw down on our police and have shoot outs.I see this someplace every day.Ive always been taught to overcome force with a higher amount of force.Our police it seems have become sitting ducks.All over the country.One man cars it seems are becoming suicide.I know it's not gonna happen. 2 men (or women) per car.shot gun rider gets automatic weapon.If this does not stop.were a headin for armageddon
Soft on crime DA’s and those who prosecute crime.
Criminals have little fear of prosecution, so they are emboldened .
Plain and simple

Police have been neutered by a vocal minority and spineless politicians that cater to them. Armageddon is the next stop on this crazy train.

Bloodknight, you are asking questions that can get pretty deep into family psychology themes. One must look at the absolute and complete destruction of the nuclear family in inner-city neighborhoods (and frankly more commonly suburban neighborhoods). It is a common theme with a vast majority of these instances. Every growing boy needs someone to whip his a$$ whenever it's needed.

Bloodknight, you are asking questions that can get pretty deep into family psychology themes. One must look at the absolute and complete destruction of the nuclear family in inner-city neighborhoods (and frankly more commonly suburban neighborhoods). It is a common theme with a vast majority of these instances. Every growing boy needs someone to whip his a$$ whenever it's needed.
… and we need to break the cycle of parents having to turn their children over to daycare and then public schools (ie, the govt) to be raised.
Society is turning into a mess.
But what do I know ?

The culture shift goes way back. More contemporary times it was once stated “Police acted stupidly“.

Bad people routinely being allowed to run amuck and we’re to accept that bad behavior that began in the household and through out the school years? Another new normal to get used to Is as good as it gets. There are obvious common denominators and global influences that even the most astute will not comment on out of cancel fear. Third world infancy is already here and it will take years to rectify what happened in just the past 17 months.

And why is violence continually being celebrated and acceptable in most every facet of the entertainment industry, be it in games, social media, or the arts to this very day? Shameless and bs rhetoric being spewed by some of the most influential ignoramuses without any pushback allowed…because that’s insensitive.

With SF DA recall I think there’s been an awakening and I hope it spreads across the country.

In Chicago recently, a retired, elderly police chief was shot by feral youth using a paint ball gun and it was caught in video. All he was doing was watering his lawn. Dangerous games to play.
But with all the real gun violence matters, the prosecutors, courts and judges do nothing more than offer low bonds and downgraded pleas...Every - Single - Day.

Human nature. The human race has been doing heinous things to each other since we dropped out of the trees. We have spent our time since then perfecting more inventive ways to bring misery and murder to others. America came along and proclaimed itself to be the best place on earth to live while building the country on a foundation of violence and excess. The family structure we talk about is a construct, something that existed for a blip on the timeline of mankind. It frankly surprises me that we have made it as long as we have. Democracy, as we know it has been a grand experiment that is starting to look like it has run its course. The Romans thought they were going to rule forever too.

I would recommend going to youtube and searching "Kia Boys" by a guy named Tommy G. This is a 15 minute video of a suburban content provider interviewing inner-city kids involved with a car stealing gang in Milwaukee, semi-local to me. It shows the crass disregard for discipline & order, and that these kids know that nothing will happen to them for committing crimes that wold send me to jail for decades. Not directly related to this thread, but it shows why kids do what they do in the hood.

I'd link it here but I don't know how, or care to to learn...sorry about that.

1654833002115.png

Human nature. The human race has been doing heinous things to each other since we dropped out of the trees. We have spent our time since then perfecting more inventive ways to bring misery and murder to others. America came along and proclaimed itself to be the best place on earth to live while building the country on a foundation of violence and excess. The family structure we talk about is a construct, something that existed for a blip on the timeline of mankind. It frankly surprises me that we have made it as long as we have. Democracy, as we know it has been a grand experiment that is starting to look like it has run its course. The Romans thought they were going to rule forever too.
Spot on ! but isn't it amazing how fast it has happened.It unfolded much faster then I had imagined

I entered policing in 1970 and retired 42 years later. Policing has always been dangerous. In fact there are far fewer intentional homicides of officers than there were back then. Officers killed in traffic incidents have typically outnumbered those feloniously killed.

We worked for years to bring down the number of police deaths. Better training and equipment, development of instant communications capabilities, higher salaries and better educated police officers, tough laws and sentencing guidelines, enhanced sentencing of violent felons, aggressive prosecutors, and police departments that took a proactive approach to policing where LE had the initiative, all worked to bring down the numbers of police homicides, and crime in general. In truth, body armor probably did more than anything to reduce those deaths.

But the number of assaults on officers has increased a great deal as have the number of those feloniously killed. What I have seen occurring in the last couple of years is taking the initiative away from law enforcement and giving it to the lawless, and to the media.

Many agencies with sane political leadership and backing have not changed and have continued addressing crime aggressively as they always have but most agencies are proceeding with caution in this environment where the officers are presumed to be wrong. I predict that the pendulum will swing back the other way, but it will be a climb to get out of the current rut of lawlessness and failure to support LE in many of these big cities.

Yes ,Ive always used the roman empire as an example.In reality.I understand that the average democracy lasts about 250 years. No facts,just what Ive read.At our present rate.It would seem we are destined to become but a footnote in history

Back